The Anomaly Archives Weekly Email Newsletter
September 12th, 2019 – Austin, Texas
Visit The Anomaly Archives
Open, Thursdays and Saturdays 2-6pm!
Greetings fellow Forteans, Anomalists, & UFOlks!
Just a quick note to say I’ve been saddened this past week to discover the recent passing of Austin musical legend Daniel Johnston and seminal MKUltra mind control researcher H. P. Albarelli, Jr.
“Hank” Albarelli’s important book, A Terrible Mistake: The Murder of Frank Olson and the CIA’s Secret Cold War Experiments, has helped many people realize just how expansive and out-of-control MKUltra and its many sub-projects were, and how significantly they may have effected American society and our rule of law. My co-host, Mack White, and I interviewed him twice many years ago. He will be missed …
IONS AUSTIN CG AND INACS PRESENTS:
“SCIENCE WHISPERING SPIRIT”
with Gary G. Preuss, Ph.D.
SUNDAY – SEPTEMBER 15th
For centuries, science dismissed the paranormal as coincidence without seriously looking at it. The materialist paradigm of science did not allow for the possibility of psychic abilities and the survival of consciousness after death. But a new period of scientific enlightenment is emerging. The forces of cosmology and physics indicate that the existence of our universe is all but impossible, yet we perceive it around us. Statistical research shows us that previously inexplicable phenomena are real and that what was viewed as the paranormal is actually normal. Out-of-body and transcendental near-death experiences are forcing science to reform its old notions about the brain and consciousness. Often taking root in quantum physics, there is now quiet, but increasingly pervasive, scientific evidence for what has been called spiritual.
Gary will expand and take a deep dive furthering his 2017 presentation made at INACS. If you are intrigued by the magic of psychic intuition and life after death and want to know what scientific research now says on the topic, here is a chance to explore how science and spirituality—once considered mutually exclusive—are beginning to say the same things with different vocabulary.
Plus Gary’s bonus report on this year’s International IONS Conference.
TIME and LOCATION for this event:
TIME: Sunday, 9/15/2019, at 4pm. DOORS OPEN: 3:30pm
LOCATION: 55 North I-35. Suite 260. Austin TX. 78702 (MAP)
- NOTE: Please arrive no later than 4pm as the building’s main door will be locked at 4:15pm.
- COST: “Suggested” Donation $10. No one is turned away, regardless of donation amount. All are welcomed!
THE SPEAKER: Gary G. Preuss, Ph.D., is a scientific and spiritual visionary. Gary worked for thirty years as an economist and statistical analyst. He grew up on a farm outside El Campo, Texas, U.S.A., earned degrees from Rice University and Georgetown University, experienced a month of silence as a novice in the California Province of the Society of Jesus (Jesuits), and holds a doctorate in Parapsychic Science from the American Institute of Holistic Theology. Gary is owned by two dachshunds in Austin, Texas.
Check out all the links below in our News-Headlines section in this edition of the newsletter as well as the many more articles you can find at our Anomaly Archives Flipboard page.
That’s it for now …
Anomaly Archives & INACS (Map)
55 North IH-35, Suite 260 – And BEYOND!
Austin, TX 78702
Thursdays and Saturdays, 2-6 PM
Please Contact Us to Verify We Will Be Open. Thank You.
(512) 842-9046 / EMAIL
Book Of The Week
A Terrible Mistake:
The Murder of Frank Olson and the CIA’s Secret Cold War Experiments
by H. P. Albarelli
The answer to a mystery that has remained unsolved for more than 50 years
Following nearly a decade of research, this account solves the mysterious death of biochemist Frank Olson, revealing the identities of his murderers in shocking detail. It offers a unique and unprecedented look into the backgrounds of many former CIA, FBI, and Federal Narcotics Bureau officials—including several who actually oversaw the CIA’s mind-control programs from the 1950s to the 1970s. In retracing these programs, a frequently bizarre and always frightening world is introduced, colored and dominated by many factors—Cold War fears, the secret relationship between the nation’s drug enforcement agencies and the CIA, and the government’s close collaboration with the Mafia.
SOURCE: Independent Publishers Group
Here are some headlines of note for this week:
. . .
- Mars methane mystery breakthrough could make a case for micro-aliens and underground weirdness
- Water found on habitable alien exoplanet for first ever time, scientists say
- The Reverend Robert Short’s Ascent To The Stars
- U.S. Navy Confirms Videos Depict ‘Unidentified Aerial Phenomena’; Not Cleared For Public Release – The Black Vault
- New Clues Found in Understanding Near-Death Experiences
- A Taos close encounter of the hunters and aliens kind
- SLV “Hot Spot” Places-to-Investigate – Google My Maps
- The CIA’s Secret Quest For Mind Control: Torture, LSD And A ‘Poisoner In Chief’
- Is an invisible weapon targeting U.S. diplomats? – 60 Minutes
- Hundreds of people in Phoenix for UFO conference
- In Search of the Port Chatham “Hairy Man.” Trailer #1
- Research Sheds Light on the Risks and Causes of Schizophrenia
- Is ‘The Blob’ Back? Latest Marine Heat Wave Could Pose New Risks To Sea Life
- Santa Fe County hunters describe close encounter at Pot Mountain
- ART and UFO – Intro
- NASA Space Recordings Show that Ronnie Montrose May Have Been Communing with Aliens to Pen “Space Station #5”
- Homeland Security Republican accuses Navy of withholding UFO info
- If You Thought Quantum Mechanics Was Weird, Check Out Entangled Time
- Obituary: Henry P. Albarelli, Jr.
- From mind control to murder? How a deadly fall revealed the CIA’s darkest secrets
- Mission Bigfoot: Army Veteran Wants to Prove Sasquatch Lurks in Uwharrie Forest
- Loch Ness monster could be a giant eel, scientist says
. . .
- A Successful Artificial Memory Has Been Created
- Mysterious Voices, Footsteps, Flashing Lights: ‘The Conjuring’ House’s Real-Life Horrors
- North American Bigfoot Center opens in Boring
- Kit Green and his search for “alien autopsies”
- Southwest China Puts on Dazzling Drone Show
- Dark road, bright light remembered 40 years after Marshall County UFO incident | Grand Forks Herald
- Daryl Bem on “Feeling the Future” (and on Stanley Krippner)
- Part 32.1 : MKUltra Survivor | Out of the Shadows on acast
- 2018 Cheshire, OR (“Futon Prints”) | CliffBarackman.com
- Navy UFO Guidelines and Congressional UFO Briefings – The Emails – The Black Vault
- ‘World War Z’ Author Trades Zombies for Bigfoot in New Novel, ‘Devolution’ (Exclusive Excerpt)
- Judge rules FBI must release details of 9/11 Sarasota investigation
- Stalking the Octopus
- US Navy emails re UFOs and unidentified aircraft
- ‘I’ve reached the supposed ground zero of Bigfoot’ — an author’s hunt for the Sasquatch | The Star
- Lee Childers: The Intergalactic Baker with Bad Teeth
- Soundscape X
- UFO or no? Forty years later, a Minnesota town still wonders
- The Case of the UFOs : Don. Westcott, John Groom (Documentary filmmaker), Peter. Argentine, British Broadcasting Corporation. Television Service., Network Ten Australia., Television New Zealand., WGBH (Television station : Boston, Mass.) : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
- Epstein docs a Florida ‘deep dive’ — MadCow
- WATCH: Dr. Cyril Wecht says in interview he believes Jeffrey Epstein death doesn’t add up
- John Greenewald, Jr. on The Job Title of Luis Elizondo
- That is a UFO! The Flying Saucer (1975)
- Unique Mothman Festival expected to break attendance records
- Go inside the secret world of North Bay Utopias, communes and cults
- Truly Bizarre Accounts of Hairy Humanoids in the Sewer
- The Man Who Wanted to Make Contact | Official Teaser (World Premiere)
- Estimating Flight Characteristics of Anomalous Unidentified Aerial Vehicles
- Seeing Is Believing: Fake News May Lead To False Memories, Voter Study Finds
- Area 51 events in Nevada prompt emergency crowd planning
- The oldest continuously operating library in the world is in this Egyptian monastery.
- A Tribute to Parapsychologist Stanley Krippner
- Documents Released via FOIA on the AATIP UFO Videos
- Elizondo’s UFO Video Emails: A Breakdown
- UFOs Around the World: Sweden
- Erik Davis’ new book ‘High Weirdness’ explores how 3 authors in the 1970s changed the way readers experienced reality
- New Zealand Scientists Discover Fossilized Bones of Human-Sized ‘Monster Penguin’
- On the Track (of Unknown Animals) Episode 24 (Loch Ness, Mystery Cats, Climate Emergency)
- The hunt for Lake and Sea Monsters is probably the most iconic branch of Cryptozoology. Following our successful Mystery Cat and BHM Study Groups, we feel that these sightings should also be archived and published in a regular round-up of the stories as they come in. Curated by Sally Watts and Richard Muirhead.
- Forgotten UFO Literature: The Poems of 1947
- Phoney serial killer expert exposed by The Sun apologises for deceiving fans over Yorkshire Ripper interview
- Finding Bigfoot has become Corpus Christi man’s ambition
- Connecting the Dots: Epstein, Sex Slaves, Sci-Fi, Spies, and the Barrs
- The Atlantic: It’s Possible Dinosaurs Had a Whole Civilization
- info icon
- Storm Area 51’s ‘Alienstock’ Festival Looks Like It’s Going to Be a Disaster
- The Biochemist and the Raccoon – The Alien Abduction of Dr. Kary Mullis
- Manitoba Seminar on Ufology 1981
- IRVA2019 Paul H. Smith Fireside Chat
- “The Enigmatic Self: Consciousness, Sleeping, and Dreaming”
- Dr. J. Allen Hynek interviewed by Chris Rutkowski in 1975
- Something Big Seems To Be Going Down Near Area 51 This Weekend
- Wicked Webs: Media Portrayal of Tall Tales, TTSA and Luis Elizondo
- A Skeptic at MUFON’s 50th Anniversary Symposium, Part 2
- A Skeptic at MUFON’s 50th Anniversary Symposium, Part 1
- ARG Pioneer Joseph Matheny on the Counterculture’s Hijacking from Corporatization to QAnon
Check out more news links at the
[NOTE: Inclusion of news & event info is purely informational
and does not indicate endorsement.]