Maria Orsic (Orsitsch)
- Talk:Vril Society – Wikipedia
- Thule Gesellschaft and the Vril Society
- How are Maria Orsic and the Vril Connected to German Flying … – Gaia
- Vril Society Maria Orsitsch – 1stMuse
- The Aldebaran Mystery – Jim Nichols UFO Art / The Aldebaran Mystery…?
- The Woman Behind Hitler’s Flying Saucers | Maria Orsic
- “Telepathic Lady” – song inspired by legend of Maria Orsic and Nazi UFOs
- TWFPS – The Watt From Pedro Show (podcast) for MARCH 27, 2018: LISTEN NOW / VIEW PLAYLIST / MP3. FEATURING: ON-AIR GUEST DANIEL OF NEW FUMES FROM DALLAS, TX VIA SKYPE “spiel from watt in between tunes he plays from his and his guests’ collections”
Tim Callahan says: January 20, 2018 at 5:53 pm
“Yeah, the Haunebu is part of an elaborate mythos to some degree created by Neo-Nazi groups, such as the Tempelhoffgesellschaft (“Temple Court Society”). This involves the assertion that the original Aryans came from a planet orbiting the star Aldeberan and that they established a colony on Earth — the Sumerians — who were the ancestors of the modern Germans.
Part of this mythos involves Maria Orsitch and the Vril Society, supposedly the evil geniuses behind Hitler’s rise to power. Though Maria and the Vril Society were the creations of Louis Pauwels and Jacques Bergier in their 1960 book “The Morning of the Magicians,” the so-called History Channel ran a documentary about the centrality of the Vril Society and their influence of Heinrich Himmler.
In point of fact, the only historical basis for the Vril Society was a passing reference in a 1949 article by Willy Ley titled “Pseudoscience in Naziland”, to a society in pre-WW II Germany that was searching for vril (a supposed source of great psychic power invented by Bulwer Lytton in his novel “The Coming Race”). Maria Orsitch (also spelled Orsic) seems to have been invented out of whole cloth by Pauwels and Bergier.”