The Ancient Stones Speak: A Journey To The World’s Most Mysterious Megalithic Sites
by David D. Zink
- Does science have a prehistory?
- The old world
- The new world
- The Pacific
- Some implications of megalithic culture
- Appendix A: The next archaeological revolution?
- Appendix B: Survey accuracy in archaeoastronomy
- Appendix C: Two archaeological controversies: the monsters of Acambaro and the stones of Ica.
The words of Dr. David D. Zink, author of The Ancient Stones Speak leapt into my mind: “Changes witnessed in the heavens and associated with these catastrophes led ancient man to precise observation of the skies. ..the beginning of astronomy was motivated by survival, not superstition.”
Source: The Orion Prophecy – Page 78
David D Zink. but a lifetime of being asleep to man’s potential is tragic. It is the purpose of this book to expand our conception of human nature in terms of both ancient theories and present findings at the frontiers of science. Investigations going on all over the country are shedding new light on ancient truths: the old …