Source: Anomaly Archives Needs Your Help
The Anomaly Archives Weekly Email Newsletter
March 26th, 2020 – Austin, Texas
Anomaly Archives Closed Until Further Notice
City of Austin limits gatherings to 10 people due to coronavirus …
“AUSTIN, Texas — The City of Austin is now limiting gatherings to 10 people to prevent the spread of COVID-19, Mayor Steve Adler announced on Tuesday…”
As you can surmise, the current Covid-19 Coronavirus crisis has had a significant effect upon the Anomaly Archives, much as it has impacted so many aspects of society. Things have been moving so fast it has been difficult to keep up and keep all of our supporters updated. The Anomaly Archives has been closed to the public since the Mayor’s March 17th announcement limiting gatherings and urging everyone to follow CDC guidelines for the safety of everyone and to “flatten the curve.”
As is happening across our society right now, beyond the dangers posed to our health, the ripple effects of this crisis are impacting our livelihoods at the personal, business, and community levels. The economic impacts to all levels are devastating; but Humanity can prevail if we all pull together, do what’s right and needs to be done, and help each other through these trying times.
Unfortunately, the Anomaly Archives has been immediately financially impacted by this crisis and so we too are among those institutions needing to ask for help. In the coming days, weeks, and months, the Anomaly Archives will be launching renewed fundraising campaigns to try and help us weather this storm and build for a sustainable future. We realize that many of you are likely personally in a similar situation of need and so we of course only ask for help from those who have it to safely give.
We’ll have more news soon on how you can help. For now, remember you can help us by directly donating to us through PayPal and/or through selecting us as your charity of choice on Amazon.com and make your qualifying purchases through their Smile program portal – it costs you nothing and they donate to us.
Now more than ever … please:
Donate Via PayPal
… or …
Support the Anomaly Archives with your Amazon.com Purchases
More Updates Coming Soon! Thank you for your support.
BE SAFE! STAY HEALTHY!
SMiles Lewis / Founder
Anomaly Archives & INACS (Map)
55 North IH-35, Suite 260 – And BEYOND!
Austin, TX 78702
(512) 842-9046 / EMAIL
Here are some headlines of note for this week:. . .
- The US Navy – UAP FOIA requests – a summary
- Strange Creatures That Shimmer Before Us | Mysterious Universe
- Austin Issues Stay-At-Home Order To Help Stop Coronavirus Spread
- ‘British UAP Sightings Now Online’ – Another Facepalm for To The Stars
- Catching Up with the Old Psychical Research Literature — I
- Breaking the Silence: AATIP’s Secret Partner Speaks
- Apollo 15 astronaut Al Worden, who circled moon, dies at 88
- Stay At Home: online music festival and events calendar
- Harvard Professor’s Arrest Raises Questions About Scientific Openness
- A SHORT LIST OF ONLINE RESOURCES FOR THE STUDY OF PSYCHIC POTENTIALS | A PSI IN THE NEWS SUPPLEMENTAL GUIDE
- Zelia Edgar, High Strangeness and the Legacy of John Keel
- WHERE THE FOOTPRINTS END, VOL: I – FOLKLORE coming late April! Trailer & Chapter List
- The Pentagon UFO Program’s Secret Partner
- A Message from Edgar Cayce’s A.R.E.
- Drowning my fears in bacon
- A Mysterious 25,000-Year-Old Structure Built of the Bones of 60 Mammoths
- Coronavirus impact on the UFO community — punk rock and UFOs
- Speaking of viruses Jose Antonio Caravaca offers…..
- Recorded Talks: Audio and Video
- Divine Invasions Part 3: Reflections on Jeffrey Kripal’s Corpus | Paracultures
- ‘This is how Planet of the Apes starts’ — As coronavirus slams Thailand tourism, monkeys brawl in the streets
- Austin Workers on How They’re Scrambling Without SXSW
- Bluffton, Ohio COVID-19 Fatality Modelling
- Tribute to Ted Phillips – UFO/UAP Investigator
. . .
- Susan Hiller, artist who explored the paranormal, dies aged 78
- US Army Refuses to Release Records About Tom DeLonge’s UFO Organization
- Flying Saucers & the Regatta Queen Contest: Two Case Studies from 1947
Check out more news links at the
Would you like to check-out books from the Anomaly Archives lending library? Do you want to help preserve the history of UFO (and related anomalous) research?Then Become An Official Member TODAY!
We need your help to make the Anomaly Archives the Best Anomalies Research Resource in North America. Our goal is to become a significant repository of anomalistic research materials.
Your membership will help support these efforts!
The best way to show your support is to become a member and to sign-up for the auto-renewing annual membership subscription through PayPal.
Membership is only $20 Annually