April 8, 2022 – Austin, Texas
SMiles Lewis joins Host Clyde Lewis on
This SATURDAY (tomorrow), April 9th at 3pm CST!
Greetings Friends and Supporters of the Anomaly Archives!
“Clyde Lewis is a powerful voice in parapolitical and paranormal news and commentary. With a diverse background in news acting writing and radio he entertains and captivates audiences across multiple platforms. Lewis’ career in radio began in Utah in 1982 and he created Ground Zero in 1995 in Salt Lake City. Lewis has produced Ground Zero programs online on radio and on television. The program (which takes its name from the scientific definition of the term) joined FM News 101 KXL in 2011 and consistently ranks #1 in the market. Lewis has appeared in a SHOWTIME special with magicians Penn & Teller as well as the television programs Sightings Strange Universe and the Discovery Channel special Return to the Bermuda Triangle. He has been published in both UFO Magazine and Unknown Magazine and has been featured in Rolling Stone. Lewis is the model for characters in such books as Safe House by Andrew Vachss Supernatural Law by Batton Lash and Alien Invasion by Michael Tresca. A fan of B-horror and science-fiction movies comic books and mythology Lewis has also published his own fanzines and co-written scripts for television and radio. He appeared in the movies Nightfall which he co-wrote with director Kevin Delullo; Cage in Box Elder; and Citizen Toxie: The Toxic Avenger Part IV in which he provided the voice of the title character. Currently Lewis is working with lawyer and P.I. Galen Cook on the investigation of the latest suspect in the D.B. Cooper case Wolfgang Gossett a one-time associate of Lewis’ and a new suspect in the mysterious case.”
SOURCE: AM 860 The Answer
We hope you all will tune in to the Live-Streaming April 9th episode of Clyde Lewis‘ CHANNEL WEIRD!
OPENING OF THE ARCHIVES OF THE IMPOSSIBLE
I’m still decompressing from the recent event heralding the opening of Rice University‘s Archives of the Impossible back in the beginning of March. Put simply and succinctly, it was phenomenal / amazing! The Anomaly Archives will soon host an informal review and discussion of the event with some friends, including fellow participants and attendees. I hope to share photos and a more formal review as well. More details on all that soon!
In the meantime, if you haven’t already, check out the official Rice University webpage for the video archives of the event HERE, as well as our own Anomaly Archives YouTube Playlist, “Opening of the Archives of the Impossible @RiceUniversity.” And if you just want to see the panel discussion featuring me our my fellow Anomaly-Archivists, just CLICK HERE. There is something for everyone!
UFO GARAGE PODCAST RAISING FUNDS FOR ANOMALY ARCHIVES
Ben and Joe of the UFO Garage Podcast are donating a portion of sale for their podcast’s merchandise to the Anomaly Archives. Joe & Ben are donating 20% of their merch sales for this quarter to the Anomaly Archives, 501c3 nonprofit:
“Doing our part: Every quarter we donate 20% of all merch sales towards a UFO Research or Experiencer Support Group.
This quarter we chose to help out Anomaly Archives in Austin Texas find it’s new home!“
If you missed SMiles Lewis’ appearance on the live vodcast, check out the archive at the link below…
Check em out at …
- Alien Abduction: Answers – Trailer 4
- ‘Mystery’ boson finding contradicts understanding of universe
- The Pentagon UFO Program: Documents Released
- The 2022 Edinburg Out of This World UFO Conference & Festival
- 40 Hours for the Forty Acres
- Early Accounts of Alien Abductions
- ‘On the Trail of UFOs: Night Visitors’ – Clip Recounts First Brutal Cattle Mutilation [Exclusive]
- Showtime Encounters Trademark Lawsuit Over ‘UFO’ Docuseries
- Owlman: Did a Mysterious Creature Really Haunt the Cornish Town of Mawnan?
- New Details Emerge About “Gimbal” UAP Encounter; Briefing Breakdown – The Black Vault
- Night Visitors
- Electromagnetism and Paranormal Phenomena | Psi Encyclopedia
- Vogel’s voyage of self-healing using crystals led to the creation of designs for energetically potent faceted quartz crystal pendants and wands that are popular tools of self-discovery in the 21st century.
- The Advanced Aerospace Weapon System Applications Program (AAWSAP) Documentation
- Libraries are more popular than ever — even as people borrow fewer books
- We Almost Forgot About the Moon Trees
- Spooky Britain: how ghosts became a national obsession
- Alien Abductions: Answers Stinger Trailer 081021
- AAA – Ruth.mp4
- The Little Prince: Footage Unearthed Of Superstar At Age 11
- William Shatner myth-busts famous UFO sighting in exclusive ‘A Tear in the Sky’ trailer
- Communion: The Whitley Strieber Interview
- Archiving the Impossible: An Interview with Jeffrey J. Kripal
- Earth’s Magnetic North Pole Continues Drifting, Crosses Prime Meridian
- ‘Night of the Cooters’ Coming from Vincent D’Onofrio, George, R.R. Martin
- “AMERICA IS HIDING SOMETHING TERRIFYING..” Prepare Now (UFO 2022)
- The Meade Layne – Roger P. Graham Correspondence
- Professor Garry Nolan talks UFOs, ‘alien mummies’ and anomalous brain areas with Lex Fridman – The Daily Grail dailygrail.com – By Greg
- A Rogue Ufologist and a Bonkers Assassination Plot
- Happy Birthday, John Keel!
- UFO Dictionary (1): Actinic Rays – Android
- DOES TELEPATHY EXIST? – Documentary about Telepathy and Psychic Abilities
- UFO activist, Nevada aviator John Lear dies at 79
- Newest psychedelic drug — is sound? How people are using binaural beats to get high
- Kevin Randle Interviews: DAVID MARLER – CUFOS Scanning Project
- RIP John Lear
- Who Is the Mothman?
- Another 300,000+ pages added : Before UFO Twitter, there was UFO Usenet – a huge collection of largely pointless posts, with a few nuggets of helpful UFO, Area 51 and SETI research
- Watch: Flamingo That Escaped Kansas Zoo 17 Years Ago Spotted on Texas Coast
- The Life & Death of Manly Palmer Hall with Tamra Lucid
- The 2021 USS Kearsarge Sightings
- Paranthropology: The Anthropology of the Paranormal
- Making the Invisible Visible: The Archives of the Impossible Conference (March 3-6, 2022) – The Daily Grail
- 1973 Remarkable UFO Incidents… The Year We Truly Realized We Were Not Alone!
- Night Shifts
- Mysterious beams of light in the sky have been spotted around the world
- Scientists discover new solar waves that don’t fit with current theories
- Eight Martinis – Issue 18 – Penetration – Beyond Limitations – Eight Martinis
- Man claims he fired shotguns at ‘aliens’ on neighbors property after he’d smoked meth – therogersvillereview.com
- Tennessee Man Arrested for Firing Shotgun at ‘Telepathic Aliens’ – coasttocoastam.com – By Tim Binnall
- Detained at Area 51 – Medium – Ryan Sprague
- A timeline for AAWSAP/BAASS, and beyond – ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com
- DIA Releases More AAWSAP Files
- Jack Brewer obtains further DIA documentation regarding BAASS’ AAWSAP contract
- DIA Further Verifies AAWSAP Award to BAASS, Fails to Locate Skinwalker Report
- In Memoriam – Paradigm Research Group
- Axios Austin
- Pope to consecrate Russia to Virgin Mary inspired by century-old Fatima prophecy
- The Dyatlov Pass Mystery May Have Just Been Solved by New Video Evidence
- Minding the Matter of Psychokinesis: A Review of Proof- and Process-Oriented Experimental Findings Related to Mental Influence on Random Number Generators | Journal of Scientific Exploration
- What was that mysterious vertical red light in the Houston sky?
- How the Battle of Los Angeles Became a UFO Story
- Armchaired & Dangerous: Havana Syndrome — Armchair Expert
- Kerry Thornley’s Illuminati Lady – Historia Discordia
- Flying Saucers and Aliens: How a Journalist’s Error Gave UFOs Their Unexplained Shape
- A living Coast legend relives his story of aliens and UFOs. An 11-year-old has questions.
- The Parapsychology Foundation Fights for Its Future
- 37 out of those 38 AAWSAP Defense Intelligence Documents released by the DIA
- Sun Ra: Art on Saturn: The Album Cover Art of Sun Ra’s Saturn Label
- Professor Garry Nolan talks UFOs, ‘alien mummies’ and anomalous brain areas with Lex Fridman – The Daily Grail
- Extraño OVNI sobrevuela una autovía en Barcelona
- Aliens, UFOs and government files: Meet the Harvard astronomer who says aliens have already visited us
- FACT OR FICTION MOMO, THE MISSOURI MONSTER PKG
- The Hidden UFO Records
- Ambitious ‘Archives of the Impossible’ conference convenes international audience
- “Witching” To Find Corpses? This Police Training Alarms Experts.
- Remembering Special Effects Pioneer Wizard Douglas Trumbull
- Choosing a Divination System
- MIT engineers built an airplane that flies without any moving parts
- Chrstopher Josiffe on “Gef the Talking Mongoose”
- Book Launch Symposium Austin Osman Spare Psychopathia Sexualis
- Scientists baffled by deep-sea organisms after underwater expedition goes “where no other human being had been before”
- Public Events Calendar
- Dr. Bronner’s, the Soap Company, Dips Into Psychedelics
- Jane Goodall on How to Change Minds and Why She Isn’t Ruling Out Bigfoot
- 2022/MARCH/15 (EN)
- UFO Whistleblower Luis Elizondo Mentions (In)Famous Ica Stones of Peru During Interview – The Daily Grail
- For UFO Hunters, the Owls Really Aren’t What They Seem
- Ghost stories to feature on Jersey stamps
- More association charts mapping the UFO scene
- La Universidad Rice abrió los “Archivos de lo Imposible” y adiviná lo que había – Factor el Blog | El Blog de Alejandro Agostinelli
- UFO Expert ‘Absolutely Floored’ By Revelation From Obama Library
- Telecommunications and the occult | National Science and Media Museum
- Authentic Music from Another Planet: The Howard Menger Story
- How Believers in the Paranormal Birthed the Pentagon’s New Hunt for UFOs
Check out more news links at the
[NOTE: Inclusion of news & event info is purely informational
and does not indicate endorsement.]