March 21st, 2019 – Austin, Texas
There’s a good article about the Mystery Hum in the news (see my past lecture on my own personal experience and research) plus news on a study showing humans can sense electromagnetic fields.
We survived another week+ of crazed crowds as well as the requisite increase in traffic and violence (“to a level we’ve never seen before“) caused by the massive influx of people as part of Austin’s annual SXSW media / music festival. Among the raft of movie premieres at this year’s festivities were “Becoming Leslie,” the “Documentary of [a] man who was the epitome of keeping Austin weird…” and “J.R. ‘Bob’ Dobbs and the Church of the SubGenius,” the documentary that “Looks at a Religious Hoax.”
Meanwhile there are several articles linked in the news section below detailing the Momo/YouTube parental-panic, loads of links to new books and reviews, yet more articles chronicling the unfolding AATIP / TTSA saga including Luis Elizondo’s recent presentation – “UFOs ARE Real” – at the SCU’s Scientific Conference on Anomalous Aerospace Phenomena held at the Rocket City Tavern in Huntsville, Alabama, near Redstone Arsenal, the History channel’s launch of the new To The Stars Academy series Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation. There is so much I’d like to say about these developments but for now I’ll just quote Red Pill Junkie from his latest Daily Grail article, UFO Programming, TTSA, Techgnosis & Hyperreality:
A TTSA series might be utilized as a tool to manipulate public opinion so it aligns with some hidden agenda. An agenda that might seek to sell UFOs to the American public as a technological ‘threat’ which should be urgently studied –and even harnessed if possible– lest the Chinese and the Russians beat them to it.
TTSA has never hidden its purpose to mass produce entertainment content intended to ‘educate’ the public about the reality of UFO phenomenon. From Robbie’s perspective, we could say they seek to manipulate the ‘hyperreality’ of UFOs according to their goals, and they will use all their tools at their disposal –History Channel’s distribution, CGI cinematics, compelling testimonies of credible witnesses– to do so.”
We’ve finally posted the videos from December’s OPEN HOUSE Event, with a 30 minute introduction to the Anomaly Archives by SMiles Lewis and two hour video of Nick Redfern‘s lecture, Top Secret Alien Abduction Files: What the Government Doesn’t Want You to Know, including a half-hour Question-and-Answer session with special Dulce-New-Mexico-Mystery-Black-Helicopter story from San Antonio journalist, Ed Conroy (author of the fantastic book, Report on Communion)! These videos aren’t perfect – there are some audio and video issues – but we know you’ll enjoy these phenomenal presentations.
COMING SOON: More videos to be posted soon, including Barbara MacLeod’s epic State-Shamanism presentation, past lectures and interviews with late Texas paranormal-Bigfoot researcher Rob Riggs, and many more! All to be featured at the Anomaly Archives YouTube Channel.
PLUS: Don’t forget there are loads of new videos being posted at the Institute for Neuroscience and Consciousness Studies (INACS) YouTube Channel.
Anomaly Archives board member, Jeremy Wells, is a journalist writing for the Grayson Journal-Enquirer in Grayson, Kentucky. One of his latest articles can be found in the Spring 2019 edition of the Olive Hill Quarterly. It’s about Seth Breedlove’s latest project from his Small Town Monsters productions (YouTube channel), called On the Trail of Bigfoot. The article, Exploring Reports From The Pacific Northwest To The TriState, can be read online (pages 14-19). If you are truly deeply interested in the subject of CryptoZoology and Bigfoot in America, we highly recommend Jeremy’s more in-depth interview with Seth Breedlove available on YouTube, which we feature as our Cargo-Culture feature for this installment of the Anomaly Archives newsletter, below.
All of this Bigfootery reminds us of the excellent presentation that Jeremy gave to our Anomaly Archives audience back a couple of years ago … this flashback below also features links to the SasWhat podcast episode from two years ago in which a different Seth talks with Texas based bigfoot research org memebers from NAWAC about the infamous Area-X that Jeremy talks about with Seth (Breedlove) in our Cargo Culture feature video…
FLASHBACK March 2016: Bigfoot reports & southern habitats . . .
Anomaly Archives Board Member Jeremy Wells will be presenting / discussing Bigfoot reports and habitat in East Texas, Louisiana and Arkansas. Jeremy currently works as a freelance writer, editor, and training specialist in the video game industry and served as a researcher and field investigator with the Texas Bigfoot Research Conservancy (now NAWAC – North American Wood Ape Conservancy). We hope you’ll join us for this sure to be interesting and educational lecture.
[NOTE: This is not an official presentation by NAWAC – though I highly recommend there work. If you’d like to learn more about their efforts, visit their website and take a listen to this recent episode of the SasWhat podcast.]
Episode 84: Talking Area X (again) and Apes with Brian Brown – This week Seth sits down with Brian Brown to talk about the latest happenings with the NAWAC and their recent experiences in Area X. If you’ve been itching to hear what activity has been taking place inside the Ouachitas this past Winter then this is the episode for you! Special thanks to our listeners for submitting the bulk of the questions used in this episode.
Another rare old book from the Bob Girard Collection… this one from the early 1800s on the enigma of Stonehenge – and with an amazingly psychedelic cover print… this little gem is so cool that we showed it off at last year at our Austin Archives Bazaar booth and our Open House event.
Until next issue…
SMiles Lewis / Founder
Book Of The Week
Conjectures on Stonehenge, 1821
by “The Most Eminent Writers”
SMiles Lewis Discusses the Anomaly Archives at its 2018 Open House Event
Introduction to the Anomaly Archives at the December 8th, 2018, Open House Event.
SMiles Lewis gives an introductory overview of the 501(c)3 nonprofit Scientific Anomaly Institute (Anomaly Archives) as part of the opening ceremonies for the Open House event for both the archives and its partner organization, INACS (Institute for Neuroscience And Consciousness Studies). This Open House event featured introductions to INACS by board president Bob Price, SAI founder and president SMiles Lewis, featured guest speaker Nick Redfern, tours of the new facility, and Holiday Celebration Party afterwards.
In this introduction, Miles gives some brief background on himself and what led him to found the Anomaly Archives in 2003. He describes some of the various donated collections that comprise the thousands of books and periodicals (plus paper files, digital / web files etc.) held within the Anomaly Archives.
He also briefly describes the various past locations of the Anomaly Archives while also describing the mission / goals and activities of the nonprofit.
Miles gives thanks to the many people he’s met along the way who have helped him with the organization through their volunteerism, donated collections, and more.
The many historic anomalous incidents that have occurred across the state of Texas are touched upon; from famous cryptid sightings (Bigfoot, Lake Worth Monster, etc.) to famous UFO sightings like the Cash-Landrum close encounter, Ray Stanford’s Blue Book “Unidentified” case from Austin’s Mansfield Dam, and local experiencers like San Antonio’s Whitley Strieber, and other abductees across Texas.
Find out more about the organization at the website: AnomalyArchives.org
Watch Nick Redfern’s lecture on…
Top Secret Alien Abduction Files: What the Government Doesn’t Want You to Know
Nick Redfern’s World of Whatever…
Nick Redfern lecture at SAI-INACS
Open House Event 2018
SAI INACS Open House Event, December 8th, 2018 with Nick Redfern discussing his book, Top Secret Alien Abduction Files: What the Government Doesn’t Want You to Know.
NOTE: Audio / Video quality improve about 17 minutes into lecture.
* Lecture – 1 hour 25 minutes
* QnA – 1 hour 26 minutes to end
Find out more about the nonprofit Anomaly Archives organization at the website:
Nick Redfern’s World of Whatever…
Watch SMiles Lewis Introduction to the Anomaly Archives at the 2018 Open House Event:
Talking “On The Trail Of Bigfoot”
with Seth Breedlove
“Journalist Jeremy D. Wells discusses the new “On the Trail of Bigfoot” mini-series, from Small Town Monsters, with writer and producer Seth Breedlove.
NOTES: I mistakenly say Daryl Colyer had his first Bigfoot sighting along the Pedernales River. Colyer has confirmed that it was actually along the Trinity River where a large, red (the color of dead pine needles), hair-covered creature crossed the path in front of him. This interview was initially the basis for a magazine article and review of the “On the Trail of Bigfoot” series. Though there are things in the audio that Breedlove asked me not to focus on in that story, or to keep “off the record”, he has given his permission to use the complete, unedited audio of our interview.”
– Jeremy Wells
Here are some headlines of note for this week:
- More Than One Reality Exists (in Quantum Physics)
- Archaeologist debunks alien influence, other conspiracy theories in archaeology
- Trinity River Monster? Fisherman’s Encounter with Massive Aquatic Creature in Texas
- More Than One Reality Exists (in Quantum Physics)
- Psychedelics pioneer Ralph Metzner, RIP
- Jury Finds Bayer’s Roundup Weedkiller Caused Man’s Cancer
- Some Humans Can Sense Earth’s Magnetic Field, Fascinating Experiment Suggests
- Luis Elizondo AAPC speech & questions, March 2019 by marty061785 – Listen to music
- Luis Elizondo “UFOs ARE Real”- Scientific Conference on Anomalous Aerospace Phenomena March 15, 2019
- UFO Programming, TTSA, Techgnosis & Hyperreality
- Roger Glassel
- Reviewing a New Book on “Momo,” the Missouri Monster
- Belief in aliens could be America’s next religion
- Mothman Fest 2018 Speaker: Steve Ward
- “Flying Machines (4575: Broad Cutt/4576: Vogel)” by Charles A. A. Dellschau, ca. 1920
- Mind, Machines, and Anomalies by Dr Arnold Lettieri
- Are We In A ‘Galactic Zoo’ Protected By Aliens? Scientists Meet To Investigate The ‘Great Silence’
- ‘Extinct’ Taiwanese Leopard Spotted for the First Time Since Disappearing in 1983
- From Owls to Aliens: Changing Forms
- Replications of Banana Mummification Experiments | Bill Bengston
- J.G. Michael
- Air Controller Wowed By Pilot’s Ability To See Mystery Object Over Las Vegas With Night Vision (Updated)
. . .
- Other Worlds: Spirituality and the Search for Invisible Dimensions. By Christopher G. White
- Whitley Strieber’s Dreamland | Tales from the Borderland: Spontaneous Human Combustion and Beyond
- This 5,500-Year
- Species Sleuths: Amateur Naturalists Spark a New Wave of Discovery
- Early UFO Radio Host: Hugh McPherson
- Spontaneous Human Combustion, Poltergeists, and Anomalous Lights: An Interview with Louis Proud
- Rare vertical ‘light pillar’ auroras loom in the sky over Russia
- D.D. Home’s Mental Mediumship
- “When They Appeared” – MJ Banias Reviews
- What is the mysterious ‘global Hum’ – and is it simply noise pollution?
- UFOs: Fact, Fantasy, and Hyperreality
- Giant wolf ‘Yuki’ dropped off at kill shelter rescued by wolf sanctuary
- Robert Bigelow’s other “UFO” ranch
. . .
- CIA Psychic Pioneer Explains How Physics Would Have to Change for ESP – Inverse · By Yasmin Tayag
- History Boards Six-Part UFO Docuseries ‘Unidentified’ Featuring Pentagon Whistleblower – Deadline · Patrick Hipes
- EEG During Energy Healing – Juan Acosta-Urquidi, SSE Video (YouTube)
- The Beginning of To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science – YouTube
- How the Increasing Belief in Extraterrestrials Inspires Our Real World – VICE · by D.W. Pasulka
- Robert Bigelow’s other “UFO” ranch – ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com
- Who You See Before You Die: Hospice Documenting Patients’ Mysterious Dream Experiences – CBS Pittsburgh
- How the Increasing Belief in Extraterrestrials Inspires Our Real World
- Clues and instructions
- Armadillo World Headquarters Cookbook Unearthed by SouthPop!
- At the Beginning of Bigfoot: Jay Rowland, 86, of Wallace Brothers Construction, Dies
- The value of owning more books than you can read
- A Celebration of 50 Years on the Job!
- The Challenge of the Paranormal, with Jeffrey J. Kripal
- The US Government’s Cash-Landrum UFO Investigations
- Octopus And Squid Evolution Is Officially Weirder Than We Could Have Ever Imagined
- Enter The Quantum World: What The Mechanics Of Subatomic Particles Mean For The Study Of UAP, Our Universe, And Beyond
- Review: Astral Travel for Beginners
- Project Outgrowth – 1970 Study on Major Propulsion Developments
- ‘J.R. ‘Bob’ Dobbs and the Church of the SubGenius’ Trailer: SXSW Doc Looks at a Religious Hoax
- Disclosure Deja Vu: Before Tom DeLonge’s TTSA There Was Joe Firmage’s INTERNASA
- Reality Uncovered Kit Green Information
- Selfie from 20,000 miles away: Israeli Beresheet snaps first shot in space
- The Death of Eugene B. Dinkin
- Momo Is as Real as We’ve Made Her
- I-Team: Nevada Triangle’s unexplained disappearances
- Maya ritual cave ‘untouched’ for 1,000 years stuns archaeologists
- Close encounters of the racist kind
- Momo challenge: The anatomy of a hoax
- Interview with Allen Greenfield
- The Jigsaw Puzzle of Ufology by Dr. Greg Little – Alternate Perceptions Magazine, March 2019
- Further information on the 2019 plans of the To The Stars Academy of Arts and Science by Keith Basterfield
. . .
- Keel Calling Cards – JohnKeel.com
- Overnight Ghost Hunt & Campout at Victorias Black Swan Inn
- Notorious psychoactive chemical THC more important for therapeutic effects in cannabis than previously known
- 12th Annual Butler Paranormal Conference
Check out more news links at the
[NOTE: Inclusion of news & event info is purely informational
and does not indicate endorsement.]