Pseudonymous “Isaac Koi”
I am a barrister in England with an interest in various issues relating to “UFOs”. I write under a pseudonym because some clients and colleagues would probably roll on the floor with laughter at the thought of my spending time on these topics, even though my focus of my interest is actually on various sociological and psychological issues relating to UFOs and ufology.
I’ve previously helped make freely available online in a searchable format UFO documents from the FBI, from Canada (with the permission of the Canadian government) and Australia (with the permission of the Australian government) and New Zealand, plus helped make freely available in a searchable PDF format various out-of-print UFO publications (such as the newsletters of ufo skeptic Phil Klass, after getting relevant permissions).
- UFO archives guides – who has what
- Free UFO Researcher Starter Pack
- The “best” UFO cases
- The history of UFO incidents and related matters, including movies and books
- Popular photographs purportedly of “aliens”
- Online “UFO” videos.
- Dr Who?? : UFO PhD dissertations – free online
- RSRG – Roswell Slides Research Group member