The Ancient Stones Speak: A Journey To The World’s Most Mysterious Megalithic Sites
by David D. Zink
- Does science have a prehistory?
- The old world
- The new world
- The Pacific
- Some implications of megalithic culture
- Appendix A: The next archaeological revolution?
- Appendix B: Survey accuracy in archaeoastronomy
- Appendix C: Two archaeological controversies: the monsters of Acambaro and the stones of Ica.
The words of Dr. David D. Zink, author of The Ancient Stones Speak leapt into my mind: “Changes witnessed in the heavens and associated with these catastrophes led ancient man to precise observation of the skies. ..the beginning of astronomy was motivated by survival, not superstition.”
Source: The Orion Prophecy – Page 78