The Anomaly Archives Email Newsletter
November 7, 2022 – Austin, Texas
First Annual Texas UFO Con in Jefferson, Texas – 11/19/22
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2022 AT 9 AM – 10 PM
UFO convention covering Texas based UFO sightings, alien encounters and UFO crash sites.
Confirmed Speakers: Mitchel Whitington, George Jones, UFOJane, SMiles Lewis, Daniel Alan Jones, Nick Redfern, & Special Presentation by Joey “The UFO Magnet” George
Jefferson Tourism and Visitor Center
305 E. Austin St. Jefferson, TX 75657
Book & Video(s) Of The Week!
Back in 2002 a book was published that sent rippling shock-waves through the UFO community. That book was about possible anti-gravity propulsion and was written by the most unexpected author, Nick Cook. Nick was the aviation editor of Jane’s Defence Weekly (the international defense journal) in the 1990s. He continued as “an aerospace consultant and contributor to the journal from 2002 to 2008” and “won four Journalism Awards from the Royal Aeronautical Society in the Defence, Business, Technology, and Propulsion categories.” Though I felt fairly versed in the material, I only just recently acquired a copy of the book and began voraciously reading it from cover to cover. The book is an entertaining account of his global search for evidence of such secret propulsion technology. Along the way he met with Austin’s own Hal Puthoff while trying to better understand the nature of the alleged physics underpinning the title of the book… The Hunt for Zero Point!
Having not heard anything about him in many years, I was pleasantly surprised to discover that, besides returning to the field of UFOs and exotic propulsion, he had been continuing his explorations into the unknown through researching psychic Remote Viewing, the After-Life, and Consciousness generally. In the wake of the 2017 NYTimes revelations about AAWSAP / AATIP and the revitalization of the UFO field under the new UAP moniker, Nick had even submitted his own essay to the 2021 BICS (Bigelow Institute for Consciousness Studies) Essay Contest and in doing so garnered $20,000 as an Honorable Mention for his essay, What Is The Best Available Evidence For The Survival Of Human Consciousness after Permanent Bodily Death? [PDF] (see also Greg Taylor of DailyGrail.com‘s essay which also garnered an honorable mention and awarded funds [PDF]).
So below in our Videos-Of-The-Week section you’ll find recent presentations by Nick Cook on his past Hunt For Zero Point research and where that lead him … including a discussion with Jeffrey Mishlove titled High Strangeness, UFOs, and the Afterlife. Nick and Jeff connected at the BICS awards event where Jeffrey Mishlove accepted 1st Prize (and $500,000) for his essay [PDF].
As usual, we have a ton of news links for you to explore in our Anomalous News section below.
We hope you enjoy this issue of the Anomaly Archives eNews.
SMiles Lewis / Founder
High Strangeness, UFOs, and the Afterlife with Nick Cook
“Nick Cook is author of twenty fiction and nonfiction titles includingThe Hunt for Zero Point: Inside the Classified World of Antigravity Technology, and a popular parapsychological thriller, The Grid. He is the former aviation editor of Jane’s Defense Weekly.
Here he describes his interest in reconciling consciousness research, the paranormal, and nuts and bolts descriptions of unidentified aerial phenomena. He describes events from his childhood that triggered this quest for knowledge. He also shares his understanding that the universe, itself, is conscious. In this conversation, Jeffrey Mishlove shares some stories concerning his investigation of Ted Owens, “the PK Man.”
New Thinking Allowed host, Jeffrey Mishlove, PhD, is author of The Roots of Consciousness, Psi Development Systems, and The PK Man. Between 1986 and 2002 he hosted and co-produced the original Thinking Allowed public television series. He is the recipient of the only doctoral diploma in “parapsychology” ever awarded by an accredited university (University of California, Berkeley, 1980). He is also the Grand Prize winner of the 2021 Bigelow Institute essay competition regarding the best evidence for survival of human consciousness after permanent bodily death. (Recorded on December 3, 2021)”
Nick Cook – Beyond Zero Point: Black Projects & UAPs
“Go beyond “Zero Point” as Nick Cook discusses secret aerospace defense projects and UAPs. Nick is the former aviation editor of Jane’s Defence Weekly, and to discuss what’s changed since HZP’s publication, and the rapidly-evolving UAP story.
Back in 2001, Nick Cook stunned the world with The Hunt for Zero Point” , which offered insights into the secret Nazi weapons programs of World War II and how those influenced classified aerospace research over the course of the 20th century.
He joins us today to discuss what has changed since HZP’s publication, and offers his thoughts and insights on rapidly-evolving UAP story and how social & geopolitical trends are shaping the aerospace needs of tomorrow.”
The Hunt For Zero Point:
Inside the Classified World of AntiGravity Technology
by Nick Cook
“Twenty years ago, he broke open the secret world of aerospace black projects — here’s what he thinks the defense industry should tackle next. We’re joined by Nick Cook, award-winning aerospace & defense journalist, former aviation editor of Jane’s Defence Weekly, best-selling author of The Hunt for Zero Point, and the founder of the NCW Action Global. Nick joins us to discuss emerging aerospace technologies, defense-industry black projects, and a cross-sector industry initiative to find solutions to global challenges.”
- “The Hunt for Zero Point” by Nick Cook – Reviewed at Salon.com, by KURT KLEINER – PUBLISHED AUGUST 5, 2002
“An editor for the esteemed Jane’s Defense Weekly says the U.S. government has been working on Nazi anti-gravity technology in secret for 50 years.”
Anomaly Archives: The Hunt For Zero Point
- The Meade Layne – Roger P. Graham Correspondence
- Mathematicians Surprised By Hidden Fibonacci Numbers | Quanta Magazine
- Forgotten department store branded ‘Ealing’s Selfridge’s’ that randomly ran train tours to ‘see Loch Ness Monster’
- A Dream of Discovering Alien Life Finds New Hope
- Fact check: High-frequency research program studies ionosphere, can’t create hurricanes
- Congressional candidate Nick Begich III co-owns, holds key positions at notorious conspiracy theory organization
- HAARP to begin largest set of experiments at its new observatory
- Loren Coleman and the Radical Field of Cryptozoology – The Maine Mag
- Peter Jordan, Part 2
- Contact With Colliding Worlds Part 4ish Trinity Coda – YouTube VLOG
- Contact with Colliding Worlds: Part 4ish Trinity Coda – ProfessorWHAM.com
- The Halloween Scare That Won’t Go Away
- Unfounded fears about rainbow fentanyl become the latest Halloween boogeyman
- The Eerie Comfort of Liminal Spaces
- Your Waking Nightmare! Exploring the UFO Through the Lens of Horror and Techno-Realism: A Live, Online Class Led by Diana Pasulka and David Metcalfe, with Guest Whitley Strieber, Beginning December 6 — Morbid Anatomy
- Night Owl Podcast explores Austin haunts and digs into true ghost stories
- Another UFO report expected this week, some incidents still unexplained
- PROJECT 1947: Cosmopolitan Magazine “The Disgraceful Flying Saucer Hoax” – January, 1951
- Orbs: A UFO History
- An Inquiry Into Anomalous Experiences The Phenomenon | In-Person Tickets
- Leslie Kean – The New York Times, UFOs, Crash Retrievals, Legacy Programs
- Can a planet have a mind of its own?
- Squatchin’: Ohio Bigfoot Investigators Are More Determined Than Ever to Prove the Fabled Creature Is Real
- Bigfoot Sightings By Navajo Nation Residents: What To Know
- The Power of the Mysterious Mound Builder Culture was Intentionally Destroyed. We Find Out Why
- Project MUSE – Flying Saucers and UFOs in US Advertising During the Cold War, 1947–1989
- Astrobiologists Suggest the Earth Itself May Be an Intelligent Entity
- Portland cryptozoology museum will move to Bangor by 2024
- How to Mingle with Spirits: A Guide to Séancing This Season
- Jeffrey Kripal, PhD – Superhumanities of The Impossible
- It’s no Yeti, but Tibetan brown bear’s presence in Nepal is no longer a myth
- Artists say AI image generators are copying their style to make thousands of new images — and it’s completely out of their control
- Hilma af Klint: Swedish mystic hailed as the true pioneer of abstract art
- Swarmed Navy Destroyer Had Its Bridge Illuminated By Mysterious Drones
- ¡El arte platillista ataca! Fiesta visual sobre ovnis y misterios afines en los EE.UU. – Factor el Blog | El Blog de Alejandro Agostinelli
- Morphic Resonance in Mantras, Rituals and Festivals
- An Eastern WA man records 180,000 UFO sightings, even if others debunk them
- When I call for help
- Meta’s VR Headset Harvests Personal Data Right Off Your Face
- The unsolved mystery of Buck Nelson: What happened to the Ozarks’ first alien abductee?
- A Report on Crop Circles – McKenna, Abraham, Sheldrake
- ‘I didn’t believe’: The story of the West Virginia Bigfoot Museum
- Texas woman investigates Sasquatch sightings
- Harvard’s Top Alien-Hunting Astronomer Has an Explanation for UFOs Spotted Above Ukraine
- Rainbow fentanyl is a war-on-drugs tactic
- Missing element for life may be present in ocean of Saturn’s moon Enceladus
- What is déjà vu? Psychologists are exploring this creepy feeling of having already lived through an experience before
- Paul Cornell & Ryan Kelly’s 10th Anniversary Return To Saucer Country
- Crowabunga! Here’s a Crow Windsurfing on a Piece of Wood – The Daily Grail
- Week One of a 2 Week Special: Who are Our Visitors? A New Vision that Goes WAY Beyond Where We Now
- The Mysteries of Human Sacrifice on The Farm with Recluse
- Joyce Dahmer and the UFO
- The Sirius Mystery: You Don’t Need Columbo For This One – Dr. Michael Heiser
- Bruce Willis denies selling rights to his face
- Authors for Libraries – fightforthefuture.org
- Tracing Uncertainty: Google Harnesses Quantum Mechanics At California Lab
- Cattle Mutes and Gaia – Sept 17, 2022
- Is Earth Being Pummeled by Derelict Alien Spacecraft?
Check out more news links at the
[NOTE: Inclusion of news & event info is purely informational
and does not indicate endorsement.]