“Strange Things are afoot… for 2020!”
“Realist Collage” vs “Realist Montage”
~ or Specialist Factual art ~
“The First Thanksgiving 1621“ by Jean Leon Gerome Ferris, c.1912-1915;
First published in 1932 (LoC)? Modified to include Sasquatch by artist unknown.
Seasons Greetings & Happy Holiday Festivities to all of our Anomalist, Fortean, and UFOlk friends and supporters from around the world.
This issue signals a departure from our past approach to “weekly” installments of the Anomaly Archives eNewsletter. We’ve done this latest iteration of the eNews for over three years now. We’re still going to be sending you anomalous emails but we’ll be experimenting with some new ways of doing that in the coming months … as we enter the ever liminal “Hindsight / MindSight” zone of the year 2020.
Things are shaping up to be very interesting next year for the Anomaly Archives. We hope to be making some big announcements soon about probable new monthly meetups, special cinema events, amazing lectures and much more.
In the meantime, keep your eyes open for details about our upcoming Holiday Party that starts with special guest presenter, channeler Ruth L. Miller. This event is being cosponsored by the IONS Austin Community Group, INACS (Institute for Neuroscience And Consciousness Studies), and the Anomaly Archives. “Keep Top Eye Open” for the official announcement with all the details.
Psst … It’s happening Sunday, December 15th.
GivingTuesday – December 3rd (Matching Funds!) CLICK HERE
Please consider donating to our 2019 Holiday Fundraiser facilitated by the matching funds from Facebook’s #GivingTuesday charitable program.
We are so thankful to all of our supporters and hope you will enjoy this special Thanksgiving Video release of a past Anomaly Archives lecture by former military remote viewer, Paul Smith, on the intersection of two fascinating topics: UFOs and Remote Viewing. Enjoy…
– SMiles Lewis
The Anomaly Archives presents
Paul Smith “Remote Viewing UFOs: Pitfalls and Promise”
“Using one mystery to try to explain another: That’s what seems to be happening in the perpetual interplay between remote viewing (RV) and unidentified aerial phenomena–popularly known as UFOs–space aliens, and everything connected to them in the popular culture. This confluence of RV and UFOs goes back almost to the beginning of remote viewing itself, and not just the notorious, but some of the most prominent and respected members of the remote viewing community have indulged. Impossible to fully capture in one evening discussion, I nonetheless introduce you to the general outlines of the controversy, sketch for you the interrelationships of some of the main figures and their claims, show you some of the more provocative and interesting results, and explain the advantages and shortfalls of employing remote viewing to ferret out the truth of extraterrestrial visitation.”
Here are a smattering of anomalous news links from the past month.
- Groundbreaking Paranormal Documentary Series “Hellier” Returns with Ten Haunting Episodes of Appalachian Mystery
- A Study of the Inner Circle Teachings
- The Pattern and the Phenomenon; When Persons of Color See UFOs
- US Military Warns of “Augmented Human Beings”
- Area 51, the CIA and Cold War UFOs: TD Barnes
- The Vrillon Incident, 1977 | Saul Ravencraft, Wizard
- Sheriff: ‘No doubt’ feral hogs caused Texas woman’s death
- Alien territory: the rise of UFO tourism
- “Guardian”: The 30th Anniversary Of A Bizarre UFO Incident near Carp, Ontario
- November Team — A week in Area X
- Inside the Archive of an LSD Researcher With Ties to the CIA’s MKUltra Mind Control Project
- A ‘no-brainer Nobel Prize’: Hungarian scientists may have found a fifth force of nature
- NASA Cameras Capture Soundwaves From ‘Mystery Spacecraft’ Hurtling Across Earth
- Professor Claims to Have Discovered Insect-Like Life on Mars
- JFK files: CIA spy in Cuba ‘befriended’ Castro, Che; played key role amid nuclear-war fears
- The Body Of A Navy Veteran Was Found In His Apartment And Authorities Say He’s Been Dead For Three Years
- The Ancient Mountain Practice of “Water Witching”
- The 2,000-Year-Long Search for the Loch Ness Monster
- The Great Beyond Revealed
- The Bizarre Canadian Humanoid Encounter Wave of 1968
- Austin, TX — Comedian Shane Mauss
- Alien Snowfest ll
- Star spotted flying through universe at blistering speed after being thrown out by black hole
- YOUTUBE EXCLUSIVE – Bob Bigelow talks to George Knapp about UFO’s – Aug 2019 – Mystery Wire
- I’ve Lived in East Austin for 60 Years, and I Don’t Recognize it Anymore
- The Highs and Lows of Flat Earth: Observations of a Dallas Gathering – Coast to Coast AM
- Ufology: From Fringe Field to Serious Science
- Tracing the UFO Mothership Connection
- A New Exhibit at the National Archives Explores Government UFO Documents
- Austin Man Brings Library on Wheels to Those Experiencing Homelessness
. . .
- Sasquatch or Wendigo? Mysterious howls in Canadian wilderness spark confusion
- A Letter from Coral Lorenzen, May 25, 1966 « JOHN KEEL
- Review of Ancient Aliens S14E20 “The Storming of Area 51”
- America’s First Stealth Helicopter – The Quiet One
- John Fogerty’s music loaded with paranormal, sci-fi inspiration – Mystery Wire
- Falcon Lake UFO Lecture, November 7, 2019
- Newly Discovered Fossil Bird Fills in Gap Between Dinosaurs and Modern Fliers
- Close Details
- Inside the alleged ‘cult’ that has been quietly operating in NY for decades
- A natural biomolecule has been measured acting like a quantum wave for the first time
- MultiBrief: New life for New Mexico’s bighorns
- ’Bigfoot’ tries to open man’s front door: Bainbridge Township Police Blotter
- The mysterious ‘Tully Monster’ fossil just got more mysterious
- Bob Lazar Says the FBI Raided Him to Seize Area 51’s Alien Fuel. The Truth Is Weirder
- Radionics and Witchcraft with Mark Pilkington — SVA | Stroud Valleys Artspace
- The Witnesses
- November 2019 Special Tribute Issue – Austin All Natural Magazine
- From ’70s divinity to 2019 documentary: The odd Dallas origins of the Church of the SubGenius
- Feast your eyes on the first-ever photos of a silver-backed chevrotain in the wild
- War in Space, black budget UFO’s and latest Lunar mystery
. . .
- Mind-reading tech? How private companies could gain access to our brains
- Did TTSA’s main UFO guy ever actually work on the AATIP program?
- Jared Leto has started a CULT on an island and his followers call him ‘Prophet’
Anomaly Archives Flipboard
[NOTE: Inclusion of news & event info is purely informational
and does not indicate endorsement.]