Come One – Come All!
Monthly Meeting is this Saturday!
The Anomaly Archives holds monthly meetings (usually) on the Fourth Saturday of each month. Our next meeting is Saturday, September 28th. The meetings are FREE and held from 1-4pm at the INACS / Anomaly Archives headquarters located in North West Austin, just past the intersections of Research and Technology Boulevards (see end of page for detailed directions):
12593 Research Blvd., Suite 302,
Austin, Texas 78759
Please make plans to attend this month’s Anomaly Archives Meeting at the SAI – Anomaly Archives / INACS “Mind Quarters” … we look forward to meeting and talking with all of you!
– SMiles Lewis
Founder & President
A message from Catherine Wiedmann about the next “Son of MUFON” Meeting for Saturday, October 5th:
On behalf of our group, Son of MUFON, I have an announcement of a special visitor.
John Sistrunk, who has taken the CE5 training with Dr. Steven Greer, will come and speak to us about his experience and discuss the possibilities of conducting group contact activities.
He will be with us for our Saturday, October 5 meeting.
We gather at INACS at 12593 N. Research Blvd #302.
That is a little business park called Forest Plaza and is located on the north bound side of Research Blvd, a short distance north of Oak Knoll.
We meet from 1 to 4 PM and John will be given time to introduce himself and talk about his experience.
Anyone who cannot attend the meeting but wants to be on the mailing list can send me a note which I will
send to Diana, who will be taking care of that sort of thing.
So, bring your own snack and drinks and let’s hear what John has to say.
Cheers, Catherine Wiedmann (512-331-2985)
ps. We named ourselves Son of MUFON after (Austin) MUFON was disbanded, and we wanted to continue to meet as a discussion group.
UpComing AusTex Events:
- COMING SOON: Free Lecture Tuesday, November, 19th, 2013 on UFOs & OBEs by Nick Redfern
- Austin Mufon Meeting – More Meetings Coming Soon?
- INACS Consciousness Connections monthly meetings – www.INACS.org
- Austin IONS monthly meetings – www.IonsAustin.org
- “NEWFUN / Son of Mufon” meetings – Contact Catherine Wiedmann
Follow The Anomaly Archives
Interested in staying in the loop on all things related to the Anomaly Archives? You can subscribe to this newsletter in several ways:
- Subscribe to Blog via Email – Towards the top of the left-hand sidebar of the website is a place where you can input your email address and be subscribed to the website and get updates via email. You will get a confirmation email in which there will be a link for you to affirm that you want to subscribe.
- Send an Email to elists at anomalyarchives.org requesting to be subscribed to our hand-crafted e-list.
- Subscribe to our Yahoo Groups Announcement eList – You can subscribe to our yahoo based email announcement list by sending an email to: AnomalyArchivesfirstname.lastname@example.org or by going here groups.yahoo.com/group/AnomalyArchives/
- Follow us on Twitter – Go to our twitter presence here twitter.com/anomalyarchives
- Follow us on Facebook – Go to our facebook presence here facebook.com/pages/Anomaly-Archives/17710117086
– Anomaly Archives Needs Your Help
We need your help! The Anomaly Archives is always looking for new membership and needs your support both financially and as volunteers at the lending library and educational outreach events.
Contact us today!
- Austin IONS – www.IonsAustin.org
- INACS – www.INACS.org
- Austin MUFON – www.AustinMufon.org
- Jung Society of Austin – www.JungSociety.org
- American Creativity Association – Austin Chapter – AmCreativityAssoc.org/chapter-austin.htm
- Isis Institute of Women’s Studies – www.IsisAustin.org
- HPC – www.HumanPotentialCenter.org / Campus
DIRECTIONS to The Anomaly Archives
It’s a little tricky to find the first time, so here are the directions:
If you’re heading northwest on Research/183 from I-35, Mopac or 360, exit 183 at the Oak Knoll exit, pass through the light at Oak Knoll, and stay on the access road heading north. The next side street off the 183 access road will be Technology Blvd; do not turn on Technology. Immediately after you pass Technology, there will be a driveway on your right (the only one in that area) — Exit into that driveway. There will be a sign overhead for “Forest Plaza.” After you pull in, you’ll have no choice but to go to the left into Forest Plaza. Our building is the back left building within the complex — Suite 302. If you’re heading south on Research/183, you also exit at Oak Knoll, but take the u-turn just before you get to Oak Knoll, get over the right on the northbound access road, and prepare to make the right immediately after Technology Blvd. as in the directions above.
Anomaly Archives On-Line
We are indebted to INACS (Institute for Neuroscience And Consciousness Study) for allowing the Anomaly Archives lending library to reside within their office space. Each month they hold public meetings of their Board of Directors, and their Education & Research Committees. Therefore, there may be occasional months where we must shift / reschedule our monthly meetings to accommodate their priority use of the space.