The Anomaly Archives Weekly Email Newsletter
December 1st, 2020 – Austin, Texas
#GivingTuesday – PLEASE DONATE TODAY
To The Anomaly Archives’
TODAY: December 1st, 2020 – This #GivingTuesday I (founder SMiles Lewis) am raising money for Anomaly Archives and your contribution will make an impact, whether you donate $5 or $500. Every little bit helps. Today – Giving Tuesday Dec 1 – Facebook will match $7 million in qualifying donations. This Facebook Matching Funds Opportunity is ONLY EFFECTIVE TODAY on Giving-Tuesday, December 1st, so PLEASE consider donating TODAY.
You may already be aware that Anomaly Archives has begun hosting a weekly Saturday Streamathon Emergency Fundraiser series – a sort of “Virtual Conference” on all things anomalous – to raise money so that we may continue our nonprofit / community preservation and education work. We need your help, now more than ever. Many of you have already donated (you can see the aggregated pledge counter that draws in our various Facebook, PayPal, and GoFundMe charity donations at our website) but this #GivingTuesday Matching-Funds Fundraiser is another great way for you to help. Please consider making another donation – or your first! Thank you all so much for your support.
The Anomaly Archives is the lending library of the Scientific Anomaly Institute, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that seeks:
• Preservation and dissemination of scientific research into anomalous phenomena
• Research and analysis of accumulated collections
• Education of the public regarding scientific investigations into these phenomena
For all the details of our current STREAMATHON Fundraiser Event Series… go to our website: AnomalyArchives.org
The Anomaly Archives presents…
Emergency Fundraiser Event Series
On November 21st, the Anomaly Archives launched a marathon series of FREE streaming “Virtual-Conference” fundraisers. You can watch that inaugural streamathon and subsequent streamathon events at these links directly below and further below is information on this coming Saturday’s lineup of presenters and special screening of THE HILL AND THE HOLE.
Now Archived IN TOTO HERE
Or watch the separate lectures / parts linked below…
COMING UP THIS SATURDAY, December 5th, at 1pm CST. This FREE STREAMATHON EVENT SERIES continues and is being held every Saturday until the end of 2020. We are raising funds towards our $20,000 annual budget to ensure our continued survival into 2021 and beyond. We’re drawing together researchers from all corners of the Esoterica realms: Anomalistics, Cryptozoology, Forteana, Parapsychology, and Ufology. We’ll be streaming many hours of great content covering these and other fields of inquiry. We’ll be sharing a sort of “Fabulous Fortean Film Festival” evening, Plus Music and MORE! All in an effort to raise funds for our 501(c)3 nonprofit community organization to survive the circumstances created by this terrible Covid-Crisis.
See all the details at our website: www.AnomalyArchives.org
Please Consider Supporting the Anomaly Archives with a
Recurring Monthly Donation or One-Time Donation
Check Out Our New Anomaly-Archives Merch-Store
Support the Anomaly Archives
Watch the Next Streamathon LIVE on YouTube 12/5/2020 @1pm CST
Events of December 5th, 2020
ALL TIMES CST (Central Standard Time)
- 01:00 pm – SMiles Lewis: Welcomes You…
- 01:15 pm – Don Webb – “Egyptian Concept of the Soul”
- 02:00 pm – Dr. Greg Little – “The Mystery of American Mounds & Earthworks”
- 03:15 pm – Joshua Cutchin – “Stock & Trade: Expressions of the Changeling Motif in Alien Hybrid Lore”
- 05:00 pm – Paul H. Smith – “Religious, Mystical and Out of Body Experiences–How Science Thinks it Has Explained Them, and Why Science is Wrong”
- 06:15 pm – Special Screening: Remote Viewing Memories by Garret Harkawik
- 07:00 pm – SMiles Lewis: Welcomes You…
- 07:10 pm – Joseph Green – “Why the State Hates Conspiracy”
- 08:00 pm – Special Screening: The Hill And The Hole with Bill Darmon and Chris Ernst and Special Guest Adam Gorightly!
PRESENTER BIOS & TALK TITLES:
Joshua Cutchin – “Stock & Trade: Expressions of the Changeling Motif in Alien Hybrid Lore”
“Prior to pursuing his dream of becoming a full-time author and musician in 2015, Joshua Cutchin served as Public Affairs Director of the University of Georgia Hugh Hodgson School of Music for three years. During his tenure at UGA, Joshua authored over one hundred articles, press releases, and blog posts.
Joshua has appeared on a wide variety of paranormal programs discussing his work, including Coast to Coast AM, Mysterious Universe, Binnall of America, Expanded Perspectives, Radio Misterioso, and the Gralien Report. He is a recurring roundtable guest on the Where Did the Road Go? podcast, and made his public speaking debut at the December 2015 MUFON Georgia meeting.”
Joseph Green – “Why the State Hates Conspiracy”
“Joseph E. Green was a member of the Coalition on Political Assassinations (COPA) until John Judge’s untimely passing in 2014, and is the author of Dissenting Views, Dissenting Views II, and The Conspiracy Fun Book. His work has appeared in Steamshovel Press, Kennedys and King (the former CTKA/Probe Magazine), WhoWhatWhy, The Constantine Report, and numerous other outlets. He also wrote the afterword for Kenn Thomas’s 2017 political study Trumpocalypse Now.
A member of the Dramatist Guild of America, Green’s plays Clowntime is Over and The Vapours have both received full productions and his play The Dull and the Damned was cited in the Paranormal Radio host Tim Beckley’s 2017 anthology The Matrix Control System of Philip K. Dick and the Paranormal Synchronicities of Timothy Green Beckley. He also served as the co-writer and co-producer of the documentary King Kill 63, starring Oliver Stone, which appeared at the 2015 Dallas International Film Festival, as well as serving as a research consultant to Randy Benson’s 2017 film The Searchers. The CEO of Say Something Real Press, he has handled the publication of The Revolution Will Include Cookies by Dr. Faith Harper and Judge for Yourself by John Judge, and looks forward to his next project, a compilation of the work of Texas-based researcher Richard Bartholomew.”
Dr. Greg Little – “The Mystery of American Mounds & Earthworks”
“Dr. Greg Little is a psychologist who has a long-standing interest in Native American mounds & earthworks. His “Illustrated Encyclopedia of Native American Indian Mounds & Earthworks” is widely considered to be the seminal overview of American mounds. He has also investigated UFOs, abductions, and paranormal phenomena since the early 1980s. In 2019 he coauthored the book “Denisovan Origins” with the UK’s Andrew Collins and he is currently working with Collins on a new book involving the paranormal and archaeological sites. “
Paul H. Smith – “Religious, Mystical and Out of Body Experiences–How Science Thinks it Has Explained Them, and Why Science is Wrong”
“Paul H. Smith is the longest serving controlled remote viewing (CRV)* teacher active today, having begun his career as an instructor in 1984. He served for seven years in the government’s Star Gate remote viewing program at Ft. Meade, MD (from September 1983 to August 1990). Starting in 1984, he became one of only five Star Gate personnel to be personally trained as remote viewers by the legendary founders of remote viewing, Ingo Swann and Dr. Harold E. Puthoff at SRI-International. Paul was the primary author of the government RV program’s CRV training manual, and served as theory instructor for new CRV trainee personnel, as well as source recruiting officer, unit security officer, and unit historian. He went on to teach controlled remote viewing to such well-known remote viewing personalities as Lyn Buchanan, Mel Riley and David Morehouse. Paul is credited with over a thousand training and operational remote viewing sessions during his time with Star Gate.
Don Webb – “Egyptian Concept of the Soul”
“Don Webb is an American science fiction and mystery writer, as well as an author of several books on Left Hand Path occult philosophy. He is also a former High Priest of the Temple of Set.
Webb has published 20 books and over 400 other items covering a broad range of topics. His latest book, Energy Magick of the Vampyre: Secret Techniques for Personal Power and Manifestation, will be available in May 2021. He currently lives in Austin, Texas and teaches creative writing at the University of California, Los Angeles.”
THE HILL AND THE HOLE (2020) 79min
Directed by Bill Darmon & Chris Ernst / Written & Produced by Bill Darmon / Cinematography by Chris Ernst / Music by Drew O’Doherty
Working one last job for the Bureau of Land Management, archaeologist Tom Digby finds himself confronted with a strange manmade hill on an old ranch in a remote corner of New Mexico. Dramatically expanded from a ‘weird fiction’ short story by renowned sci-fi/fantasy author Fritz Leiber.
Available now on Amazon Prime Video.
Please Consider Supporting the Anomaly Archives with a
Recurring Monthly Donation or One-Time Donation
WATCH LIVE at our YouTube-Channel and Facebook-Page
Here are some headlines of note for this week:
- Looking for UFO Data in Your Own Backyard
- The UFO Experience: In Praise of Halperin’s _Intimate Alien_
- Weird Tales Radio
- The 10 Most Important Occult Themes In “Twin Peaks”
- Mysterious Monolith Similar To One Found In Utah Appears On Romanian Hillside
- The Incredible Shrinking UFO Abductee
- Frozen Bird Found in Siberia is 46,000 Years Old
- 1978 RCMP Press Conference on Officer Involved UFO Sighting (Clarenville, NL)
- Nigel Frappell UFO Encounter 1954- CLOSE ENCOUNTER
- Orang Pendek: Mystery Ape of Sumatra
- THE DOBHAR-CHÚ – TRAILING IRELAND’S MYSTERIOUS MASTER OTTER. Part 2: MODERN-DAY ENCOUNTERS?
- Karahan Tepe is Probably Older than Gobekli Tepe | Mysterious Universe
- ‘Sistine Chapel of the ancients’ rock art discovered in remote Amazon forest
- How out-of-body experiences could transform yourself and society | Nanci Trivellato | TEDxPassoFundo
- What Exactly is a Near-Death Experience?
- Monolith disappears, rock pile and mini pyramid now in its place
- 2020 Texas Bigfoot Conference in the Bigfoot Capital of Texas
- 13-foot massive alligator snatches duck from hunters in Central Florida
- Mysterious monolith puzzle has been solved by internet sleuths
- The Ultimate Drive-In theater to open in Austin soon – Austin Business Journal
. . .
- Utah Monolith – 2001 in 2020
- Erlendur Haraldsson (1931-2020)
- Scientists: The human brain has odd similarities to the entire universe
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderne
Check out more news links at the