Source: Anomaly Archives eNews 3/22/2016
The Anomaly Archives Weekly Email Newsletter
March 22nd, 2016 – It’s time for another weekly installment of the newsletter…
We are still in the midst of our Annual Membership Drive! Please consider supporting us by becoming a sustaining member: follow the links below to sign-up for the annually self-renewing membership via PayPal.
This week we’ve got some amazing Anomalous Headlines including cool cryptozoology discoveries along with lots of UFO related news (plus a plethora of UFO event notices from across the United States), several stories about the Occult and Mind Control within mainstream media outlets, debunking some of the viral Presidential hoaxes floating around, the infiltration of conspiracy theory into the mainstream, and much more. Heck – we even have some UFO Poetry!
In lieu of our Book-of-the-Week, we’ve got a Zine-of-the-Week featuring several articles of free content from Editor Patrick Huyghe and the Society for Scientific Exploration.
Also, TAKE NOTE – we have a special presentation for this month’s public meeting (this Saturday, March 26th from 1-4pm):
Anomaly Archives Board Member Jeremy Wells will be presenting / discussing Bigfoot reports and habitat in East Texas, Louisiana and Arkansas. Jeremy currently works as a freelance writer, editor, and training specialist in the video game industry and served as a researcher and field investigator with the Texas Bigfoot Research Conservancy (now NAWAC – North American Wood Ape Conservancy). We hope you’ll join us for this sure to be interesting and educational lecture.
[NOTE: This is not an official presentation by NAWAC – though I highly recommend there work. If you’d like to learn more about their efforts, visit their website and take a listen to this recent episode of the SasWhat podcast.]
Episode 84: Talking Area X (again) and Apes with Brian Brown – This week Seth sits down with Brian Brown to talk about the latest happenings with the NAWAC and their recent experiences in Area X. If you’ve been itching to hear what activity has been taking place inside the Ouachitas this past Winter then this is the episode for you! Special thanks to our listeners for submitting the bulk of the questions used in this episode.
We hope you enjoy this latest edition of the weekly email newsletter.
See you next week!
SMiles Lewis / Founder
Zine of the Week…
EdgeScience – Current Research and Insights
Issue 25 (March 2016)
- Is Science Really Evidence-Based? by Henry Bauer
- New Evidence that Life Is Currently Incoming to Earth from Space by Milton Wainwright and Tareq Omairi
- Unspooling the Thread Connecting Five Remarkable Phenomena by Michael Jawer
- The WOW! Is Still Wow by Andrew Fain
Source: EdgeScience | Society for Scientific Exploration
- Solving the Mystery of the Tully Monster – The Atlantic
- The Best Bigfoot Photographic And Video Evidence – Texas Cryptid Hunter
- Ghostly Images of WiFi Signals Captured Using Long Exposure Photography and an Android App – PetaPixal.com
- The $20 Million Cash-Landrum UFO Story – Curt Collins, BlueBlurryLines.com
- Columnist Cheryl Costa examines UFO Sightings from the perspective of Congressional Districts. – SyracuseNewTimes.com
- First comprehensive academic survey of alien contact experience. Please continue to ignore – Alex Tsakiris, Skeptiko.com
- George Adamski’s Doctored Document – Nick Redfern, Mysterious Universe
- UFO Poetry Slam – Mark OC – HighStrangenessUfo.com
In the midst of the twentieth century,
when man reached for the stars
And probed the void with telescopes
and inter-planet cars
And sought communications
with life beyond our own,
We found we still had earth-men
who feared the great unknown.
Scientist, astronomer and physicist but fair;
Yet, Air Force Apologist, most ex’ trordinaire.
“Deny, debunk, deplore, decry the witness of your eyes.
Saucer-sighters are but fools delighting in their lies.”
Mortal man is not prepared
for inter-stellar strife.
Leave him to the ignorance
of just this earthly life.
Just as priests reserve the faith,
scientists hide the plan;
Martian conquest needs no help
from ordinary man.
Poem sent to J. Allen Hynek by Mr. Sxx Yxxxxxx
- How Adventure Time Snuck Magick Weirdness Into the Mainstream – UltraCulture.org
- Heinrich Himmler’s stash of books on witchcraft is discovered in Czech library – DailyMail
- Found: Lovecraft-Houdini Manuscript – Bibliology – Biblio.com
- Los Angeles and the 1920s Occult Explosion – A Steampunk Opera (article circa 2013)
- Haunting Images of California’s Post-Apocalyptic Salton Riviera – RoadTrippers.com
- Psychogeographers’ landmark London Stone goes on show at last – TheGuardian.com
MK-Ultra / Mind Control News
- DARPA devotes $60M to making an implantable, wideband brain-computer interface – ExtremeTech.com, January 27, 2016
- FLASHBACK: Sharing Their Demons on the Web: Health Professionals Fear Web Sites That Support Theories on Mind Control by Sarah Kershaw, The New York Times (Fashion & Style section) November 12, 2008
- NY Times Reporter Found Dead After Exposing MKUltra – YourNewsWire.com
- NY Times Reporter Murdered in Dominican Republic Spoke about Psychotronic Warfare and MK-ULTRA – Abreu Report
- Ex-New York Times Reporter Sarah Kershaw Found Dead – NBCnews.com
- The Tortured Logic Behind Sirhan Sirhan’s Parole Denial – WhoWhatWhy.org
- FLASHBACK: Vote all you want. The secret government won’t change. The people we elect aren’t the ones calling the shots, says Tufts University’s Michael Glennon. By Jordan Michael Smith, Boston Globe, October 19, 2014
- UPDATE: 2016 Presidential Yankees or Cowboys? – Loren Coleman
- An Actor Rushes The Stage: The Fayette Factor & Trump Rally Incidents – Twilight Language
- Trump’s Ides of March: Of Arenas, Actors & Assassination Fears – Twilight Language
- Ted Cruz appoints anti-Muslim conspiracy theorist as security adviser – Chron.com
- Chemtrails, Conspiracy, and the Radicalization of Political Discourse in America – New Yorker
- Getting to Know Robert Morrow Newly elected GOP county chair causing a Republican revolt by Mary Tuma, Austin Chronicle
HOAX: Images & Video Claiming The Simpsons tv-series
portrayal of Trump (above left) are from the year 2000 are false.
The footage is from 2015. Snopes.com
[NOTE: Inclusion of news & event info is purely informational
and does not indicate endorsement.]
Then Become An Official Member TODAY!
We need your help to make the Anomaly Archives the Best Anomalies Research Resource in North America. Our goal is to become a significant repository of anomalistic research materials.
Your membership will help support these efforts!
The best way to show your support is to become a member and to sign-up for the auto-renewing annual membership subscription through PayPal.
Membership is only $20 Annually
Source: Anomaly Archives eNews 3/22/2016