Anomaly Archives eNews
Week of January 19th, 2016
Announcing the New Anomaly Archives Weekly Email Newsletter
January 19th, 2016 – Welcome to the first issue of the new weekly email newsletter from the Anomaly Archives / Scientific Anomaly Institute in Austin, Texas.
Each week we’ll highlight recent anomalous news, upcoming events, as well as books, magazines, or researchers of note.
After this launch you can Adjust your Subscription Settings or View the Archives of this MailChimp enabled email newsletter series.
For this week, here are a few of the headlines that caught our attention:
- David Bowie’s passing… read remembrances and analysis from Loren Coleman, Eric Wargo, Red Pill Junkie, Chris Knowles and others; including the obligatory Pop-Culture conspiracy theories.
- Laurentian University professor removed for asking students to agree to profane language (CBC News) – Michael Persinger, infamous for his anomalous experience inducing “God Helmet” and skeptical Tectonic Strain Theory of UFOs, is under fire at his school in Canada.
- DIA Declassified: Agency’s interest in “psychoenergetics,” ESP, telepathy, and remote viewing – National Security Archive – George Washington University.
- Mysterious large white cat spotted in Cass county (KLTV.com) – Is there an albino mountain lion on the loose in North East Texas? Watch the video and judge for yourself.
- Flashback: Anomaly Archives eNews – Spring 2015
- Flashback: Anomaly Archivist’s Report – July 2014
- Flashback: Anomaly Archives eNews – April 2005 (Audio MP3 Podcast)
Remember, the best way you can show your support for the Anomaly Archives is by… Becoming a Member Today! And the best way to stay a member is to sign-up for the auto-renewing annual membership subscription through PayPal. If your membership has lapsed, please consider RENEWING ASAP! We need your continued financial support.
That’s all for now.
See you next week!
– SMiles Lewis / Founder