Greetings and Happy New Year fellow Anomalists!
Welcome to 2013. The Anomaly Archives won’t be holding a regular meeting this month but we wanted to let you know about an interesting event happening downtown, Saturday, January 26th. Here’s your chance to tour Austin’s Museum of the Weird, listen to cryptozoologists Lyle Blackburn, Nick Redfern, Ken Gerhard, & Dave Coleman, dine at the Chupacabra Cantina, watch the Creature From Black Lake, and have drinks at the Jackalope Bar. All in one afternoon / evening! But reserve your spot early, seating is limited!
Come join Cryptomundo and The Museum of the Weird, www.MuseumOfTheWeird.com, for an afternoon and evening of fun and frivolity.
Reserve your tickets early as space is limited! Click here:
Schedule of Events
- 3-6: Tour of Museum
Speaker presentations and author book signings
- Lyle Blackburn: The Beast of Boggy Creek
- Nick Redfern: Wildman! The Monstrous and Mysterious Saga of the British Bigfoot, Monster Diary: On the Road in Search of Strange and Sinister Creatures, The World’s Weirdest Places, Memoirs of a Monster Hunter, Monsters of Texas
- Ken Gerhard: Big Bird! Modern Sightings of Flying Monsters, Monsters of Texas
- Dave Coleman: The Bigfoot Filmography
- 6-8: Dinner @ Chupacabra Cantina, www.ChupacabraCantina.com
- 8-10: Movie night at the Museum: Creature from Black Lake
- 10-?: Drinks @ Jackelope Bar, www.JackalopeBar.com