ANOMALY ARCHIVES eNEWS
– February 2005 –
“Beyond the Mind’s Eye.”
Podcast Now Available
- New UFO book destined to create controversy! Project Beta, UFOs and official disinformation February 7, 2005 Phenomena MagazineBy Nick Redfern / Phenomena US Editor-in-ChiefGreg Bishop, the editor of the magazine The Excluded Middle, radio host, author and lecturer has just provided the field of UFO research with what is without doubt (in my opinion, at least) one of its finest and most important, published contributions. <snip>
In essence, the truth-is-stranger-than-fiction book relates the fascinating and compelling story of New Mexico-based physicist Paul Bennewitz, who – after stumbling upon Air Force and National Security Agency secrets at Kirtland Air Force Base, New Mexico, that he believes are connected to the activities of sinister extraterrestrials forces flying around in their UFOs – is literally bombarded (both physically and electronically) with a mass of disinformation, faked stories and outright lies, all carefully provided to him by US Intelligence, with the express intent of diverting him from his research and leading him down the rocky path towards mental and psychological collapse.
While I would urge both anyone and everyone with an interest in UFOs to read Greg’s book, it is very unlikely to please some readers – and particularly the I-want-to-believe crowd that foam at the mouth whenever the words “underground alien base,” “Roswell,” and “alien abductions” surface.
As Greg carefully and skillfully demonstrates, many of the sacred cornerstones upon which much of today’s ufological lore are constructed, had their origins not in far-off corners of the galaxy, but in the fertile and imaginative minds of US military intelligence and the behind-the-scenes spook-brigade.
The UFO truth that has captivated so many for so long might not be “out there” after all – in fact, it may all be one big con behind which a veritable plethora of classified, military projects have been carefully hidden. www.PhenomaMagazine.com
- The Gnostic Theory of Alien Intrusion
January 29, 2005 Phenomena Magazine
By John Lash, Author of Metahistory.org – Since the explosion of the ET/UFO phenomena in 1947, speculation about alien intrusion on planet Earth has been rampant. Half a dozen theories dominate the debate, but there is one theory that has yet to be examined. It did not emerge after 1947, but approximately 1600 years earlier. To be precise, the evidence of this theory came to light through a discovery in Egypt in December, 1945, although the significance of the find was not realized until — guess when? 1947.In that year, French scholar Jean Doresse identified the Egyptian find at Nag Hammadi as a cache of rare Gnostic texts. “Gnosticism” is the label scholars use for a body of teachings derived from the Mystery Schools of pre-Christian antiquity. Gnostics who protested against Christian doctrines such as divine retribution and Christ’s resurrection found themselves targeted as heretics and were brutally suppressed by early converts to the One True Faith. This is the untold story of how the Mysteries ended. Since that signal year, 1947, some of the lost Mystery School knowledge has been recovered. www.PhenomenaMagazine.com
- Chemtrails: A Fortean View –
A New Look at a Mystery of the Skies
January 22, 2005 Phenomena Magazine
By Colin Bennett / Phenomena Contributor
The so-called “chemtrails” that are seen almost everywhere in the skies of the world are an incredible phenomenon of our time, if only because like UFO sightings, the broad span of social, political, and intellectual life of major nations largely ignores such things utterly. Even those with imagination (artists, playwrights, novelists, poets) ignore such anomalistic things as UFOs and chemtrails, even though they offer images, symbols, metaphors, intrigue, mysterious technology, and much more besides! www.PhenomaMagazine.com
- Inflation-Theory Implications for Extraterrestrial Visitation
By J. Deardorff, B. Haisch, B. Maccabee and H.E. Puthoff, Journal of the British Interplanetary Society (JBIS), Jan. 05 – 1/18/2005
“This appears to be the first article on the UFO topic published in a mainstream scientific journal since 1980.” (Bernard Haisch) In this paper, published in the Journal of the British Interplanetary Society (JBIS), the authors “reexamine and reevaluate the present assumption that extraterrestrials or their probes are not in the vicinity of Earth, and argue instead that some evidence of their presence might be found in certain high-quality UFO reports.” Authors of the article are J. Deardorff, B. Haisch, B. Maccabee and H.E. Puthoff. www.UFOEvidence.com
- Anomaly Archives, INACS, Human Potential Center Open House – Friday, March 4th at the Human Potential Campus:2007 Bert Ave Austin, TX 78704INACS (Institute for Neuroscience And Consciousness Studies) Headquarters Grand Opening and Anomaly Archives / Human Potential Center Open House! Come explore the Human Potential Campus for a fun filled evening of art appreciation, mind expanding conversation and networking with like-minded Austinites.
- “America’s Military Remote Viewing Programs” – Lecture by former military remote viewer Paul Smith, Co-Sponsored by the Anomaly Archives.
Next month, IONS Austin community group and the Anomaly Archives present Paul Smith who will talk about his work as a military remote viewer, as documented in his new book, “Reading the Enemy’s Mind: Inside Star Gate – America’s Psychic Espionage Program”.
Check it out Tuesday, March 8th at the Austin History Center (810 Guadalupe Street), from 6:30 – 8:30pm. More Details Here.
- Texas UFO Conference – March 5th & 6th, Round Top, Texas.
Paola Harriss, and Special Celebrity Guest Mr. Roy Thinnes
who starred as David Vincent in the Invaders,
and as Jeremiah Smith in the X-Files.
“Just outside of the little town of Round Top, sits one of the best-kept secrets in Texas. It is The International Festival-Institute at Round Top, founded by The James Dick Foundation for the Performing Arts. It is called Festival Hill. It is in its 34th season of bringing the best of music, theatre, art, architecture, gardening, and the humanities from around the world to this tiny central Texas town. It has grown from humble beginnings, to a campus with beautifully restored old buildings, and a magnificent Concert Hall. It is a testament to the fact that with much determination, and hard work, dreams do come true.” www.R2UFOs.com
Flashback – April 2004 – Omega at the Crossings workshop
- “Puthoff Declassified” – Remote Viewing, Zero Point Energy and … (Off the Record) UFOs
Select References Print Materials Provided In Puthoff’s Lecture (Now Available at the Anomaly Archives)…
- CIA-initiated remote viewing at Stanford Research Institute, The Intelligencer: Journal of U.S. Intelligence Studies, Vol. 12,No. 1, Summer 2001, pp 60-67.
- FOCUS, November 2003, “Psychic Spies” by Robert Matthrews.
- Searching for the Universal Matrix in Metaphysics By Harold E. Puthoff
“The metaphysical concept that humanity and the cosmos are interconnected by a ubiquitous, all-pervasive sea of energy that undergirds and is manifest in all phenomena has existed throughout cultural history.”
- To The Stars: Zero point energy emerges from realm of science fiction, may be key to deep-space travel, by William B Scott, Austin, TX, Aviation Week & Space Technology, March 1, 2004 edition, pp. 50-53
- “Space Propulsion : Can Empty Space Itself Provide a Solution?” Ad Astra 9 (National Space Society), 42 (Jan/Feb 1997).
- Compilation of research reports on the laboratory evaluation of novel energy devices, posted on EarthTech Intern’l, Inc., website: <http://www.earthtech.org>
- “A 5-Year Program Plan for Anomalous Mental Phenomena (U)” – I. Bibliography (U) – 1976 to 1990. Approved For Release 2001/03/07 : CIA-RDP96-00791R000200170001-8” [portions redacted]
- “Engineering the Zero-Point Field and Polarizable Vacuum for Interstellar Flight,” Jour. Brit. Interplanetary Soc. (JBIS) 55, 137 (2002), Puthoff, S. R. Little and M. Ibison.
- “Can the Vacuum be Engineered for Spaceflight Applications? Overview of Theory and Experiments,” Jour. Sci. Exploration 12, 295 (1998).
- Executive ESP by Douglas Dean and Lynn Schroeder.
(Photos by Stan Shaw)
The Anomaly Archives has a number of books on Remote Viewing and related Parapsychological research resources including:
- Mind Reach by Russell Targ and Hal Puthoff. This is the quintecessential book on scientific remote viewing.
- Remote Perceptions: Out-Of-Body Experiences, Remote Viewing, and Other Normal Abilities
by Angela Thompson Smith, Ingo Swann
- Mind Trek: Exploring Consciousness, Time, and Space Through Remote Viewing
by Joe McMoneagle, Charles T. Tart
- Tracks in the Psychic Wilderness: An Exploration of Remote Viewing, ESP, Precognitive Dreaming, and Synchronicity by Dale E. Graff
And many many more are available for check out at the Anomaly Archives.
Tuesday, February 8th – Austin IONS and INACS presents …
Thursday, February 10th – Jung Society of Austin presents …
- “Spirits of the Rocks” – A film by Peter Ammann about the Kalahari Bushpeople in Africa and their ancient Rock Art. $15 Event for Non-Members.
Saturday, February 19th – Austin MUFON Monthly Meeting
Friday, March 4th – The Human Potential Center presents an …
Saturday – Sunday, March 5th & 6th – R2UFOs.com hosts Kenny & Virginia present …
- “Texas UFO Conference“ in Round Top, Texas. Speakers Include: Travis Walton, Stan Friedman, Richard Dolan, Derrel Sims, Jim Hickman, Don Schmitt, Dennis Balthsayer, Charles Hall, Tom Carey, Paola Harriss, and Special Celebrity Guest Mr. Roy Thinnes who starred as David Vincent in the Invaders, and as Jeremiah Smith in the X-Files. www.R2UFOs.com
Tuesday, March 8th – Austin IONS and the Anomaly Archives presents …
To subscribe to Anomaly Archives eNews update email a request to <eNewsNOSPAM@AnomalyArchive.com>
- And just a quick reminder – this Anomaly Archives eNews update is free to the public and can be delivered directly to your email in box or viewed online at the websites of the Scientific Anomaly Institute’s Anomaly Archives.
- Anomaly Archives lending library members, besides having lending privileges for the entire collections (including those of partnered organizations) get first look at the quarterly printed issues of the Anomaly Archivist Newsletter before it’s posted online for the general public here:
Anomaly Archivist Newsletter <www.AnomalyArchives.org/docs/archivist/>
- Anomaly Archives lending library membershipis $20 a year or …
- Five Donated Books, or
- Five Volunteer Shifts (Shift = 4 hours), or
- $10 if you are already a member of a partnered organization, such as
- Austin Jung Society
- Austin MUFON (Mutual UFO Network)
- Human Potential Center
- Institute for Neuroscience And Consciousness Studies
- IONS Austin – Institute Of Noetic Science Community Group
- Download, Complete and Submit the SAI Application Form Here.