ANOMALY ARCHIVES eNEWSLETTER – First Quarter 2014
Greetings fellow Anomalists!
The Anomaly Archives holds monthly meetings (usually) on the Fourth Saturday of each month. Our next meeting date and time is THIS Saturday, March 22nd – contact SMiles Lewis or Mark Muecke via email for updates. The meetings are FREE and held from 1-4pm at the INACS / Anomaly Archives headquarters located in North West Austin, just past the intersections of Research and Technology Boulevards (see end of page for detailed directions):
12593 Research Blvd., Suite 302,
Austin, Texas 78759
Please make plans to attend next month’s Anomaly Archives Meeting at the SAI – Anomaly Archives / INACS “Mind Quarters” … we look forward to meeting and talking with all of you!
– SMiles Lewis
Founder & President
Mark Muecke is now a board member of the Anomaly Archives / Scientific Anomaly Institute.
Please make him feel welcome. Mark has volunteered to lead the monthly meetings and this Saturday’s get-together is our first in many months. We look forward to seeing you all and we thank Mark for his service to the board and the mission / goals of the Anomaly Archives.
UpComing AusTex Events
- INACS Consciousness Connections monthly meetings – www.INACS.org
- “NEWFUN / Son of Mufon” meetings – Contact Catherine Wiedmann
March 22, 2014: Dr. Gladys McGarey, Mother of Holistic Medicine
Weird TexFest March 21-23, 2014 … Weird TexFest
Anomaly Archives presents Robert Powell on UFOs & Govt, March 29th
Founder SMiles Lewis “recently” presented UFOs & Consciousness Part 2.
You can find archived audio and presentation slides at the link – Video is Now Available (LINK)!
Follow The Anomaly Archives
Interested in staying in the loop on all things related to the Anomaly Archives? You can subscribe to this newsletter in several ways:
- Subscribe to Blog via Email – Towards the top of the left-hand sidebar of the website is a place where you can input your email address and be subscribed to the website and get updates via email. You will get a confirmation email in which there will be a link for you to affirm that you want to subscribe.
- Send an Email to elists at anomalyarchives.org requesting to be subscribed to our hand-crafted e-list.
- Subscribe to our Yahoo Groups Announcement eList – You can subscribe to our yahoo based email announcement list by sending an email to: AnomalyArchivesfirstname.lastname@example.org or by going here groups.yahoo.com/group/AnomalyArchives/
- Follow us on Twitter – Go to our twitter presence here twitter.com/anomalyarchives
- Follow us on Facebook – Go to our facebook presence here facebook.com/pages/Anomaly-Archives/17710117086
– Anomaly Archives Needs Your Help
We need your help! The Anomaly Archives is always looking for new membership and needs your support both financially and as volunteers at the lending library and educational outreach events.
Contact us today!
- Austin IONS – www.IonsAustin.org
- INACS – www.INACS.org
- Austin MUFON – www.AustinMufon.org
- Jung Society of Austin – www.JungSociety.org
- American Creativity Association – Austin Chapter – AmCreativityAssoc.org/chapter-austin.htm
- Isis Institute of Women’s Studies – www.IsisAustin.org
- HPC – www.HumanPotentialCenter.org / Campus
DIRECTIONS to The Anomaly Archives
It’s a little tricky to find the first time, so here are the directions:
If you’re heading northwest on Research/183 from I-35, Mopac or 360, exit 183 at the Oak Knoll exit, pass through the light at Oak Knoll, and stay on the access road heading north. The next side street off the 183 access road will be Technology Blvd; do not turn on Technology. Immediately after you pass Technology, there will be a driveway on your right (the only one in that area) — Exit into that driveway. There will be a sign overhead for “Forest Plaza.” After you pull in, you’ll have no choice but to go to the left into Forest Plaza. Our building is the back left building within the complex — Suite 302. If you’re heading south on Research/183, you also exit at Oak Knoll, but take the u-turn just before you get to Oak Knoll, get over the right on the northbound access road, and prepare to make the right immediately after Technology Blvd. as in the directions above.
Anomaly Archives On-Line
We are indebted to INACS (Institute for Neuroscience And Consciousness Study) for allowing the Anomaly Archives lending library to reside within their office space. Each month they hold public meetings of their Board of Directors, and their Education & Research Committees. Therefore, there may be occasional months where we must shift / reschedule our monthly meetings to accommodate their priority use of the space.