ANOMALY ARCHIVES eNEWSLETTER
May / June, 2008
Subscribe to the by sending an email to: <AnomalyArchivesfirstname.lastname@example.org>
You can visit the archived back issues here on the web and also at <www.YahooGroups.com> .
New ANOMALY ARCHIVES – SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES New
The Scientific Anomaly Institute has joined the growing ranks of online social networking communities by creating congregation points in cyberspace at such communal haunts as Facebook.com and the infamous MySpace.com. So why not “Friend us” at one or the other if you already have an account with them. It’s free, and you’ll be amazed at the number of paranormal research groups you’ll find online there.
The June online edition is posted with a wide variety of content, including Sister Wolf and the Star People – Part 2, Sustainability and the Pressing Need to Raise Our Collective Consciousness, An Interview with Retired NASA Scientist-Astronaut Dr. Brian O’Leary, Encounters with the Unknown: Madeline Teagle’s Strange Event, Classic Mysteries: Another UFO Story from Alamosa, Colorado – 1957 and much, much more. – Via Anomalist.com
- Hollywood, UFOs and the Occult: The Impending Something by Skylaire Alfvegren
- Morgellons linked to plant bacteria? – KTNV
- Did Toads Predict The Earthquake? – The Observers
- Is the Truth Really in the MoD’s Newly Revealed X-Files? – Evening
- Silbury Gives Up Its Final Secret – Guardian Unlimited
- Unable to Forget – Newsweek
- Ufological Seriousness and the Media – Culture of Contact
- German Archaeologist on Trail of Ark of the Covenant – Fox News
- Superstitious Albino Killings in Tanzania Must Stop – APEM
- Brain Scam – Salon www.salon.com
- Wiki Weirdness & WV’s Winged Wonder – Cryptomundo
- Interview With The Aliens: The Audio Recording – Forgetomori
- 3-Year-Old Has Never Fallen Asleep – Local 6-TV
- The Mysterious Entity That Scared Investigators – Alternate Perceptions www.mysterious-america.net/encounters0508.html
- Lake Pepin Monster? ‘Capture’ It for $50,000 – WCCO
- Sinkhole and Town: Now You See It… – The New York Times
www.nytimes.com Daisetta, TX, has a growing problem.
- Man-Made Earthquake: Wired Science from Wired.com
- Tetrapod Zoology : Best lake monster image ever: the Mansi photo
- ABC News: Texas ‘Prophet’: Doomsday Begins June 12
- Seed: The Reality Tests
- “Microchip Implants: Answers to Frequently Asked Questions” – A new report by CASPIAN Consumer Privacy Read the Press Release
LIBRARY and ARCHIVE NEWS
SUBSCRIBE TODAY: Not a Member Yet?! Please Support Our Effort and Join SAI’s Anomaly Archives! We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and your donations are tax deductible. Membership Grants You Lending Privileges Within the Library’s Many Books, Magazines and News-clipping Files Focused on Anomalous Phenomena.
Has your membership lapsed? If so you should be getting a personal email from us shortly. Or you can …
BOOKS BY RESERVATION: SAI is excited to announce our new online catalog at the book oriented social networking site, Library Thing. We’ve created an account for the Anomaly Archives collections to make it more easy for members to Search for a Desired Book, and then Contact Circulation about Scheduling a Day/Time to Meet at the INACS Headquarters at the Human Potential Campus located in South Austin at 2007 Bert Avenue.
Disclosure Project Press Conference – Denver Colorado, July 9th
Monthly Austin MUFON Meetings – Second Sunday of Each Month.
Monthly Austin IONS Meetings – Fourth Tuesday of Each Month.
Tuesday, June 27, 2008 6:30p-8:30p
Austin History Center, Reception Room,
810 Guadalupe Street