Founder of the Anomaly Archives / Scientific Anomalies Institute, Stephen Miles Lewis, aka SMiles Lewis
File Contents / Inventory:
- Personal correspondence with various experiencers, researchers, etc.
Covering Topics of his Fascination with…
Anomalous Experiences / Close Encounters with the Fantastic / UFOs
- UFOs & Consciousness: The Fantastic Facts About UFOs, Altered States of Consciousness, and Mind-at-Large PART ONE www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-H8PVpEl18 UFOs & Consciousness – Video / Audio: Presented by SMiles Lewis for INACS’ monthly Consciousness Connections meetings. Co-Sponsored by the Anomaly Archives lending library. Presented / Recorded 10/25/11 at the Austin Center for Spiritual Living. PART TWO www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPjyOdHLgcA UFOs & Consciousness – Video / Audio: Presented by SMiles Lewis for INACS’ monthly Consciousness Connections meetings. Co-Sponsored by the Anomaly Archives lending library and Austin-IONS. Presented / Recorded 11/19/13 at the Austin Center for Spiritual Living.
- Parade of Mother’s Intuition: distance effects
- Danger Parade: San Antonio’s Battle de Flower
Copycat Effects and Mass Amok Events
- As a survivor of the 1979 Texas shooting [Danger Parade]
- PsiOp-Radio show coverage of Mass Shootings and related topics
Deep State Parapolitics & Covert Ops Conspiracy
- 911 / September 11th, 2001
E.L.F. Infested Spaces (Mind Kontrol & McKenna)
MK-Ultra Mind Kontrol
- BioElectroMagnetic Health Effects
- Direct Stimulation Control with Implants
- Wireless EMF / Microwave Remote Human Control
McKenna Mind Control
- Alien Others & Alternate Realities
- Cyberpunk Rave Culture
- Drugs: Psilocybin mushrooms, DMT
- ELFIS – Journal of Possible Paradigms
- SMiles Lewis on Terence McKenna’s Fractal Soliton of Improbability
SynchroMystic Fortean Name Game
[ParaOnomatology (study of names) and ParaToponymy (study of place names)]
- SynchroMystic-911: Deep ParaPolitics & Esoteric-Occult High-Strangeness Surrounding September 11th by SMiles Lewis
- PsiOp-Radio show coverage of related topics
See also: Loren Coleman’s Twilight Language blog Copycat Effect research
Anomaly Archives eNewsletters
… Post 911 …
- UFOs & The Black Lodge: Blue Rose Report Part 2.1 – CryptoUFOlogy
- UFOs & The Black Lodge – A Blue Rose Report Primer
- Another “Dublin UFO” Hoax Underway Against the Media?
- Triangular UFO Footage Mystery Solved
- Guided By Voices
- WEIRD Magazine Interviews SMiles Lewis of the Austin Anomaly Archives – March 28th, 2010
Austin Para Times Magazine
Issue 1 –
Issue 2 –
Letter From The Editor: FLASH – APT Editor Abducted by Aliens!?!
Interview w/former military Remote Viewer Paul Smith
Issue 3 –
Issue 4 –
- Announcing the Para-Times-Radio show & Twin VW Bugs
- An Interview with Rob Riggs – Part One
Issue 5 –
- From the (East Texas) Wilderness: “Living-n-Breathing Bigfoot – 24 hours in East Texas” or “Bigfoot Ate My Conference Notes” – 2nd Annual Texas Bigfoot Conference, October 12th 2002, Jefferson, Texas
- “Four Days In Dallas” MK-JFK: ParaMilitary Covert-Ops, From JFK, MLK, RFK, to 911/ PLUS AUDIO – COPA – Coalition On Political Assassinations / 2002 Regional Meeting, November 21st – 24th
- An Interview with Rob Riggs – Part Two
… Pre 911 …
E.L.F. INFESTED SPACES
Journal of Possible Paradigms
ELFIS 1 –
- ELFIS (Origins of a Name)
- Issue 1 INTRODUCTION
- CE2s at Unity Seminary, Barrytown, NY
- E.L.F. Infested Spaces Part One
- DreamTime NOW! Introduction
ELFIS 2 –
- Issue 2 INTRODUCTION
- E.L.F. Infested Spaces Part Two
- Researcher Focuse: Karla Turner – Taken Into The Fringe
- Issue 2 REVIEWS:
- MKC: Mind Kontrol Corner – “Aliens Made Me Kill” : The Robert Joe Moody Case
- CARGO CULTure
ELFIS 3 –
- Issue 3 Introduction – ELFIS LIVES!
- E.L.F. Infested Spaces Part Three
- The UFO Feint : Dialogue on an Urban Revelatory Experience
- Issue 3 REVIEWS:
- Grand Illusions by Dr. Gregory L. Little – Review
- DREAMTIME NOW! Abducted by my Higher Self?
- ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT… UFO & PARANORMAL INFORMATION RESOURCES
ELFIS 4 –
- Issue 4 Introduction: GREETINGS from me & Melchizedek
- Issue 4 REVIEWS:
- The Unicorn’s Secret: Murder in the Age of Aquarius – Review
- Brother Termite by Patricia Anthony – Review
ELFIS 5 – Spring 1998
ELFIS 6 – Summer 1998
- Issue 6 INTRODUCTIONS
- My EHE (exceptional human experience) Autobiography
- Putting the E L F back in ELFIS
- RESEARCHER FOCUS: Fringe Players (on both sides of the veil) Q & A with Karla Turner
- Abductee Support Group / Forum
- Sleep Paralysis, and False Awakening
- Charting the ECCO of VALIS through the UFOU- Visible College – Earth’s First UFO University – Austin Anomaly Archive Bibliography
ELFIS 7 – Fall 1998
- Intro’s to Issue 7
- Encounters with the Fantastic: The Transformative UFO Paradigm – 1994 SAC Society for the Anthropology of Consciousness – (MP3 audio)
- Ira Einhorn and The X-Files
- Outline of my Gaian UFO explorations / UFOs as Hermeneutic Messengers of Gaia – Ecology of the OverMind
First Installment of the UFO GUIDE
- “Guess What’s In Your Child’s CRACKER JACKS Toy Surprise!” Scooby-Doo Psychedelic Tattoo
LSD Transfer Tattoo Scares: the Folklore/Urban Legends of Cargo Culture
- SMiles DreamTime Logos
ELFIS 8 – 1998 / 1999
- Issue 8 INTRODUCTIONS
- Blue Star Tattoo / LSD Transfer Scare returns to Austin!
- Hunting Vampires with Vallee and a SMile
- Witnessed UFO Hoax
ELFIS 9 – 1999 / 2000
- Elfis UpDate – April 1999
- Elfis UpDate 2 – May 1999
- Elfis UpDate – September 1999 (with review of Constance Clear’s Austin appearance)
- Otherworld Reality: Exploring the Ontological Status of Imaginal Consciousness – London Conference Review Parts One & Two.
- Researcher Roundtable: The UFO is a Psychic Bomb! / Elfis Archived Version
ELFIS X – 2000 / 2001
- Issue X INTRODUCTIONS
- The Majestic Art of Electronic Disinformation
- Anomaly Archives: 3/01/01
- Journal of Possible Paradigms (Intros): 3/23/01 – 9/25/01 – 12/19/01
Anomaly Radio, Audio Interviews & Projects of SMiles Lewis
There are many ways to tune-in and listen to the Anomaly Radio Network.
I began webcasting as a hobby via Live365 back in November of 2000 as Radio-Free-Elfis. Some friends and I began a semi-weekly broadcast in two hour increments wherein we’d do in-house interviews, phone interviews and interviews with the occasional musicians we had on as musical guests. That was the Radio-Free-Elfis show.
In between these talk shows (and rebroadcasts of my other talk show appearances and those of a select few of my fellow Kook friends) I played an ever expanding musical collection I was amassing from my rich and varied aural tastes.
In fact, in 2004 one of those webradio streams was Nominated by Live365 as “Most Unlikely to be Heard on AM/FM Radio”. I was streaming mostly Alex Jones’ best interviews and access TV shows at the time. We didn’t win … we lost, synchronisticly, to another Austin, Texas broadcaster, FlufferTrax.
Between organizing the ill-fated 38th National UFO Conference in September of 2001 and the founding of the non-profit Anomaly Archives lending library in 2003 I served as the Editor / Content Wrangler for the Austin Para Times newspaper which birthed what ultimately became Weird Magazine. During my Editorship of Austin Para Times I co-hosted the Para Times Radio show broadcast on Talk Radio 590 AM with 2012 Media publisher Russ Dowden.
Over the years I’ve been the guest of many of the above mentioned radioshow hosts as well as historic episodes of Robert Larson’s Cartoon Pleroma radioshow on KUCI FM in Irvine and Luke’s Rant on the Revere Radio Network.
Audio / Video of “Recent” UFO Lectures … “The Fantastic Facts About UFOs, Altered States of Consciousness, and Mind-at-Large”
- UFOs & Consciousness – Part Two – Video / Audio: iPhone mic / Lavalier mic – November 19th, 2013
- UFOs & Consciousness – Part One – Video / Audio – Recorded 10/25/11
Presented by SMiles Lewis for INACS’ monthly Consciousness Connections meetings at the Austin Center for Spiritual Living. Co-Sponsored by the Anomaly Archives lending library.
- SMiles Lewis on Radio Misterioso with Greg Bishop – 9/8/13 (MP3)
- SMiles Lewis on the Recording Library of West Texas’ radio-show, Connections (MP3)
- SMiles Lewis on CANCEL-THE-CABAL (MP3) or YouTube (Video)
- Radio Misterioso – Miles Lewis and Tim Brigham: Astral Tickle Torture By Electric Kachina. Brigham_Lewis_5_27_12.mp3 (MP3 audio)
- Out The Rabbit Hole – Wrap Up – March 29, 2012 7:00 PM
After six and a half years of “exposing toxic contrived realities and exploring enchanted ones,” Out The Rabbit Hole is going on hiatus. To help wrap it up with a nice ribbon, some of the semi-regular contributors participate in the festivities. Included are Mack White, SMiles Lewis, Greg Bishop, Mikela Jay, and Sunny Bedlam.
OTRHfinal.mp3 (MP3 audio)
- UFOs & Consciousness – Part One – Video / Audio: Presented by SMiles Lewis for INACS’ monthly Consciousness Connections meetings. Co-Sponsored by the Anomaly Archives lending library. Presented / Recorded 10/25/11 at the Austin Center for Spiritual Living.
- Out The Rabbit Hole – In Solidarity with Occupy Wall Street 2 – October 27, 2011 7:00 PM
SMiles Lewis, Mikela J, and Mack White share their thoughts and experiences with Occupy Wall Street.
OWS2.mp3 (MP3 audio)
- Out The Rabbit Hole – Reports from Nether Worlds and Strange Dimensions – April 15, 2010 7:00 PM
A surreal swirl of reporters from semi-psychedelic dimensions going down and out rabbit holes.
Readings by: Mack White, Samantha Brockfield, SMiles Lewis, Brad Schreiber, Ryan Outcoult
ParanormalEdit.mp3 (MP3 audio)
- Out The Rabbit Hole – A Talk with SMiles Lewis about McKenna’a Fractal Soliton of Improbability
September 3, 2009 8:00 PM
Hear a discussion with SMiles Lewis (elfis.net, PsiOp Radio, Anomaly Magazine) delving into strange notions about consciousness, dreams, reality, history, the paranormal, and alternate time streams, with a special nod to Terence McKenna’s Fractal Soliton of Improbability “revelation.”
SMilesFSI.mp3 (MP3 audio)
- Wes Owsley & Stacy Lowery on The Black Fridays – Premier Interview Episode – MP3
- binnall of america: 5.10.8: SMiles Lewis on BoA:Audio preview (MP3 of full show)
- Errol Bruce-Knapp on Strange Days… Indeed
- SMiles Lewis guest-hosting on Liberated Space – Rock the Debates: 070405
- Robert Larson on Out The Rabbit Hole
- Out The Rabbit Hole – 911 Precognition with SMiles Lewis – August 11, 2006 7:00 PM
Archived / Podcast of Out The Rabbit Hole radioshow with Host Robert Larson talking with Guest SMiles Lewis about ParaPsychedelic Consciousness and 911 Precognition, including a variety of bizarre and intense pre-9/11 altered state of consciousness reports from several sources that seemed to have a predictive nature about that event.
We also discuss Alex Jones’ launching of Operation Expose the Government Terrorists Part-2. Besides reading the parapolitical data points that lead to his July 25th, 2001 prediction of and “call to arms”over the impending September 11th False Flag attacks, Alex has rarely discussed his apparently precognitive dream of 911 that was a large part of the impetus behind his July 25th Alert.
- Out The Rabbit Hole – Webster Tarpley Interview – June 23, 2006 7:00 PM
The “9/11 Truth Movement” (those who do not accept the “official” version of what occurred on September 11th, 2001) has been growing by leaps and bounds and is concretizing into a full blown conference this weekend in Los Angeles. “The American Scholars Smposium: 9/11 + The Neo-Con Agenda” is being presented by alt. media icon and parapolitical researcher Alex Jones. Hear an interview with one of the conference presenters, Webster Tarpley. Mr. Tarpley has written several books on geo-political matters and international fascism, including an unauthorized biography of George H. W. Bush. His latest work “9/11 Synthetic Terror: Made In USA” asks many distrubing questions and comes to even more disturbing conclusions. Gonzo alt. media proprietor and informationalist SMiles Lewis will also join in the discussion.
1 _1 TarpleyeditClean 1.mp3 (MP3 audio)
- Out The Rabbit Hole – 4/21/06 – SMiles Lewis & JP Smith on Texas/Mexico Border Murder Mysteries – MP3
2006 – 2005
- Anomaly Archives eNewsletter Podcast
- Dream-Pod: The Oneironautic Dreaming Podcast
- 911 Podcast – Exploring the events of September 11th, 2001
- Freeman interviews SMiles Lewis and Mack White on The Freeman Perspective
- Robert Larson on Cartoon Pleroma
- Premier episode of Luke’s Rant on the Revere Radio Network with guest SMiles Lewis
2004 – 2003
- Thursday Evening KOOP Radio News with Angela Keaton, Scott Horton, Gabo de la Guerra, and SMiles Lewis
- Liberated Space with Host Angela Keaton and Guest Adam Gorightly (couldn’t make it) and co-host SMiles Lewis & Gabo del la Guerra
2003 – 2002
- Para Times Radio on 1370AM Talk Radio, Saturday Nights from 9-10 pm with Russ Dowden and SMiles Lewis
- PTR 11_02_02 a 1.mp3
- PTR 11_02_02 b 1.mp3
- PTR 11_02_02 c 1.mp3
- PTR 11_02_02 d 1.mp3
- PTR 11_09_02 a 1.mp3
- PTR 11_09_02 b 1.mp3
- PTR 11_09_02 c 1.mp3
- PTR 11_09_02 d 1.mp3
- PTR 11_16_02 a 1.mp3
- PTR 11_16_02 b 1.mp3
- PTR 11_16_02 c 1.mp3
- PTR 11_16_02 d 1.mp3
- Liberated Space with Host Angela Keaton and Guest SMiles Lewis
- Radio Misterioso with Host Greg Bishop and Guest SMiles Lewis Dec 2002
- CARTOON PLEROMA 9.3.98 – Featuring SMiles Lewis
On Dreams, Lucidity, Altered States of Consciousness, Psychedelics, Sleep Paralysis, Out of Body/Astral Voyages, Dream Swapping, Shared Near Death Experiences, Parapsychology and Much More. Part One | Part Two | Part Three | Part Four
- HOLOGRAPHIC UNIVERSE 8.23.98
Guest hosted by Robert Larson & Greg Bishop Featuring SMiles Lewis Discussing everything from Parapsychology to Parapolitics, Mind to UFOs Part One | Part Two
- CARTOON PLEROMA 4.10.98 – Featuring SMiles Lewis
Part One | Part Two | Part Three
- PEACE: Project Earth Alliance for Creative Evolution with Host Phil Reinstein and SMiles Lewis. SMilesAndPhilPEACE.mp3
- Encounters with the Fantastic: The Transformative UFO Paradigm – 1994 SAC Society for the Anthropology of Consciousness conference – (MP3 audio)
SMiles Lewis has had a lifelong interest in all things anomalous. An early age proclivity at recalling his nightly dreams as well as several personal experiences with ESP, precognition and dream switching bolstered his interest in the paranormal. Shortly after high-school he joined the local MUFON chapter in Austin, Texas. He would later become a MUFON State Section Director for that group as well as leader of the local UFO Experiencer Support and Study Group. A lover of books, SMiles collected over 1000 titles before founding the non-profit Anomaly Archives that serves as the lending library of the Scientific Anomaly Institute (501c3). For over twenty years he has worked with digital audio, video and other bleeding edge internet technologies. He has published his own print journal (E.L.F. Infested Spaces), edited a local paranormal newspaper (Austin Para Times), maintained a large network of websites (ELFIS.net), organized a national UFO conference (NUFOC-38), spoken to anthropologists about UFOs and parapsychology (Encounters with the Fantastic), hosted (and been a guest on) both terrestrial and webradio talk shows and has been podcasting since before the phrase existed. All these efforts and more have led radio talk show host Robert Larson to describe Miles as a “Gonzo Alt-Media Proprietor and Informationalist.” He is also the LOWFI-Texas State Bureau Chief of The League of Western Fortean Intermediatists.
He is active with several local non-profits which includes his service on the board of directors for the Institute for Neuroscience And Consciousness Studies (INACS) and the Scientific Anomaly Institute‘s lending library, the Anomaly Archives.
In his day job with the Texas State Library and Archives Commission‘s Talking Book Program he manages a Volunteer Recording Studio and audio duplication department and has been a consultant on two digital audio development documents for the Library of Congress‘ National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped.
- Texas State Bureau Chief of LOWFI (The League of Western Fortean Intermediatists)
- Anomaly Audiobooks & Audio Services (Digital Talking Books and More)
- Paranormal, Parapolitical and UFO audiobooks
- Anomaly Radio(Paranormal & Parapolitical Talk/Rock Webradio Station)
- Anomaly TeleVision (Paranormal & ParaPolitical OnLine TeleVision – began blogging videos in November 2006)
- Elfis Network Services(Consulting, Web Hosting and More)
- Anomaly Magazine – Elfis Researcher Dialogue Resurrected – COMING SOON!!!
- Austin Anomaly magazine / AusTex Anomalous
- Blue Rose Report (Ceased… for now)
- EMF Interface Consulting for Jim Beal
- Excluded Middle / Radio Misterioso for Greg Bishop of UFO Mystic
- Liberated Space for Angela Keaton
- Mack White‘s home on the web including Bison Bill‘s home
- Austin Anomaly Community Organization Websites (see below)
- Anomaly Archives lending library of the Scientific Anomaly Institute
- Anomaly Community portal
- Austin IONS (Institute of Noetic Science)
- Austin Mufon (Mutual UFO Network)
- HPC (Human Potential Campus & Center)
- INACS (Institute for Neuroscience And Consciousness Studies)
- JSA (Jung Society of Austin)
Current Day Job
Current Research Projects
- Charting the ECCO of VALIS / Analyzing GAIA’S DREAMS
- 911ParaPoliticalActivism, Podcasting and Research
Accomplishments & Past Projects
- Texas Ghost Lights Conference – Master of Ceremonies for event sponsored by the Scientific Anomaly Institute’s Anomaly Archives lending library. Featuring guest speakers Paul Devereux, Nick Redfern, James Bunnell and Rob Riggs. June 11th, 2005
- 38th annual National UFO Conference organizer – Host, Organizer and Producer for this great UFO event that never happened, due to the tragedy of September 11th, 2001.
- Acknowledgments / Print References
- Beast of Adam Gorightly by Adam Gorightly. Page ii of Intro.
- Copycat Effect by Loren Coleman. Page 297.
- Memoirs of a Monster Hunter by Nick Redfern Pages x and 165.
- Monsters of Texas by Ken Gerhard & Nick Redfern. Pages 72 (photo) and 73
- Mothman & Other Curious Encounters by Loren Coleman. Page 200 of Third Edition.
- Project Beta by Greg Bishop. Page 271.
- The Riot Act – Stories by Stephen Romano.
- Anomaly Archives: Scientific Anomaly Institute founder – Realized my life-long dream of having an anomalous lending library. Currently we have over 2000 volumes of rare books, magazines and paper files.
- Austin Anomalous Experience Group leader – Originally the Austin Abductee Support Group and later the Austin UFO Experiencer Support and Study Group.
- Austin MUFON leader – Past Official State Section Director for Travis and Williamson counties.
- Comicbook Soundtracks
- MAXXimum Sound – Executive Producer of Sam Kieth’s comic adapted by Stephen Romano & Animated Alligator.
- Shadowhawk: The Secret Revealed – Executive Producer of Jim Valentino’s comic adapted by Stephen Romano & Animated Alligator.
- Demos and Developments(never completed)
- Lawsuit against Viacom and an animation company sub-contracted for Mtv’s THE MAXX cartoon series that we helped Sam Kieth get by creating a demo using our comicbook soundtrack and video by our friends at ComicBook TeleVision – CBTV.
- Spawn – planned to put a flashy CD comicbook soundtrack behind each action figure sold in stores.
- WildCats – we actually did a prelim casting call for this project.
- Savage Dragon – Larson was our first prospective at Image comics.
- Spiderman: Torment – Todd McFarlane’s popular Marvel Comics title was the basis of our initial demo recording. Our voice talent for Spidey was a character voice in our MAXXimum Sound production.
- Community Groups
- ABORDC – Austin Bill of Rights Defence Committee
- Anomaly Archives / SAI – Founder and current President of the Scientific Anomaly Institute.
- Austin Abductee / UFO Support & Study Group – Past leader.
- Austin IONS – Past committee member.
- Austin Mufon – Past leader.
- Human Potential Center – Past board member.
- INACS (Institute for Neuroscience And Consciousness Studies) – Past Secretary and current Vice President on the board of directors.
- Gaming Industry
- Software Librarian at Origin Systems, Inc. – Before and after buy-out by Electronic Arts.
- Independent RPG Developer – SciFi and Fantasy RPGs.
- ProAm Hand Model
- Bigfoot Lives: Deal With It by Chester Moore, Jr. – uncredited hand modeling for cast size comparison in Figure 4, page 22.
- Shock Festival by Stephen Romano – uncredited hand modeling for various gun holding poses.
- Professional Pseudonym
- Project Beta by Greg Bishop. Inspiration for “Lew Miles” pseudonym applied to actual UFO insider that is not me.
- Public Lectures
- “Flying Saucers 101 – MediaMatrix & the Men In Black” at the Human Potential Center, September 26th, 2003.
- “Why Anomaly? Informational Approaches to the Exploration of the Unknown, Unexplained, and Unidentified.” – IONS Austin May 20th, 2003.
- “Encounters with the Fantastic: The Transformative UFO Paradigm”Speaker at the 1995 Society for the Anthropology of Consciousness conference on the Berkeley Campus in sunny California.
- Published Photography / Videography
- Parapolitics: Conspiracy in Contemporary America by Kenn Thomas. Uncredited digital still photograph of parapolitical researcher John Judge from 2002
- Guido O’Brien – Ed Hall. Videography for this music video featured on the Love and Napalm video collection produced by Trance Syndicate Records.
- Who’s Ed documentary – Videography for this and at least two other mini-documentaries on the Austin based band who produced over 5 albums.
- Talking Book Program
- Beta Tested Telex’s LCM digital recording system for the Library of Congress’ NLS program (National Library Service for the blind…) 2003 / 2004
- Coordinated more CSRs (Community Service Restitution volunteers) than any other Travis county organization as Volunteer Coordinator for Texas TBP’s Circulation facility. 2002 / 2003
- NLS Biennial Conference: Portland, Maine 2006 – Panel member for PreConference Roundtable on Telex’s LCM digital recording system.
- Texas State Survey on Volunteerism: The Impact of Service Initiatives in Selected Texas State Agencies (participant, see page 48)
- Volunteer Programs in Texas State Government: An Assessment of Risk Management Practices (Google Books/Docs) by Catherine Kelly Fallon, B.A. – Report: Presented to the Faculty of the Graduate School of the University of Texas at Austin in Partial Fulfillment of the Requirements for a Degree of Master of public Affairs – December 2002 (participant, see page 73)
- Texas Talking Book Program (TBP) receives prestigious Blue Pencil award in New Orleans – 2003 – Coordinated volunteers for this award winning project.
- Network Guideline: #1-2006; Requirements for Digital Audio Master Recordings of Magazines Originated by Network Libraries; April 28, 2006. Participated in Task Force development of this national guideline for regional network libraries.
[The views expressed by me or anyone else whose opinions pass through the informational vortices of The Elfis Network are their own and may not reflect the beliefs of you, our clients, sponsors nor advertisers.]